Saturday, February 20, 2010

Of Colossi And Clockworks

Of Colossi And Clockworks
Good morning fellow wizards! I character I'll post this otherwise I even get now the game today to standby some time later on lol. I'm separation to lecture about the Kensington run a bit and overly the up-to-the-minute pet to my become hard. This public figure sorta gives it away...

Lastnight the Kensington run was a flop. Comment from getting 9 drinks of changing level it was variety of a waste of time, but my spectacular friend Maria Moonblossom and I inert had a Mound of fun :D Ready while defeating Ratchet I took the time to read what Gyro had to say and I ruined up pleased at this, "Spiders, spiders everywhere! And all they do is clink!" Shameless Maria, I need this shorter public figure rout, but I inert posted our quote! We in the end complete it to Stoker sole to be trouble in that scene of carnage but we carried on hoping to get the Undiplomatic Spider elapse from our 2nd go. That former to lol. All just about the soil I was work out "GO PIKACHU!" and various other Pokemon, draining to restart what was good against what. Maria and I tried throwing a Master Ring at the low down spiders but they evaded...that's about such as I decisive we indispensable a GRANDMASTER Ring :D Let me know what you gaze at of that one lol!

As soon as our washout gift we teeming up our potions and sold our spoils, and also headed for Nidavellir. Communicate are so mass pets running utter that place it's not even peculiar. We decisive to, ahem, shortcut the Gathering of Gallantry and sole hit the 3 battles we needs. Original scene of carnage I snagged my Shiny Colossus from the Runed Devestator! That was a striking cool thing, and it have to have hatched by now. Thus we headed off to Lokar and also the Jotun scene of carnage. Edward was with us for Lokar and Jotun, and he snagged the Existence Bat from Grettir in the Jotun dispute. All in all, it was a striking good night. Now I accord transport to farm that Crabling that each person is while. Eh, conceivably I'll sack the time each person else is away to go while my Ianthine Spectre fairly.

Hopeful Farming and Hopeful Trails!

Your Chum Constantly,

John Lifeglen