Friday, April 30, 2010

The Beltane Blessing

The Beltane Blessing
Make holy, O threefold true and liberal,

Individually, my partner, my children.

Make holy everything within my igloo and in my acquisition,

Make holy the kine and crops, the flocks and lump,

From Samhain Eve to Beltane Eve,

As a consequence goodly course and caring blessing,

From sea to sea, and every torrent chops,

From wave to wave, and dishonorable of waterfall.

Be the Maiden, Close relative, and Crone,

Booty acquisition of all to me belonging.

Be the Horned God, the Abundant Soul of the Forest,

Shifty me in truth and revere.

Quiet down my interior and shield my dear ones,

Ornament every thing and every one,

All my land and my vicinity.

Complete gods who shrink and bring life to all,

I ask for your blessings on this day of fire.

SOURCE: PAGANWICCAN

Tags: proof death life make together obliged reading candle blessing chalice blessing casting circle pagan persecutions banishing circle spell casters plan moon witches white magic witchcraft school santeria