Friday, December 17, 2010

Divinatory Esoteric And Occult Tarot Along Came The Tower Card Day

Divinatory Esoteric And Occult Tarot Along Came The Tower Card Day Image
I am backtracking with the last two days, as I have been busy working with the President and CEO of my company so here are the cards of the day for the last two days in March. I am going to work with a different deck of cards each month however am going to give the Whispering Tarot all of April, two days just doesn't seem fair.

I asked the cards when shuffling: What I am to pay attention to today or what is the energy of the day going to be?

30th March 2009 - 10 of Wands - Whispering Tarot


The 10 of Wands to me has always been linked with a heavy burden, hard work, back pain and really just having a hard go at it, things are moving but they are not moving on their own.

I was exhausted that day and had a terrible headache from back and neck pain. Work has been rather stressful and there is a lot of responsibility on myself to get the team to perform and to have the business working at a level where we can ride out the financial merry-go-round.

As I have also been contemplating taking on extra study and teaching workshops again, the message of "don't take on too much" came to mind. Things that I am going to look at are: Am I taking on too much? What is the best path? I am also a little weary from everything that has happened and would like to rest. This card has the person sleeping or at least laying down under ground. Or maybe they are dead. This brings to mind, sleep, rest, ground, centre and reconnect your feet to the Earth.

31st of March 2009 - The Tower - Whispering Tarot


*Insert scary music here* ba ba baaaaaaaa The Tower, the sentinel of change, of having to re-build foundations and start again. Of destruction and things being totally out of your control, of falseness being torn away and not in the nicest way either. There is also the energy of "it had to happen" with the Tower as it was inevitable, which is true of change, either you change and grow or stagnate and dwindle.

When I selected this card I was not at all surprised, I was informed that we had to let a staff member here go because of the Project slow down. I felt sick all day, I had let people go before, but there was always a performance issue but this lady is one of the nicest people in the world, an extremely hard worker, loyal and has a baby and building a house. So even though it was not my decision and I can't do anything about it, I feel like a total bitch.

Not only that but the shock waves throughout the rest of the team was hard, we are a smaller team here so when there is a change of staff is it felt harshly. Not a very good day.

I was also presented with our budget for the year and it is going to be tough. Goddess I hope that things start turning around. Will be interesting to see what card I get tomorrow.

I am off to buy a prosh!



You might also like:

Donald Tyson - Portable Magic Tarot Tarot In The Only Tool You Need
John Ankerberg - Satanism And Witchcraft The Occult And The West Part Ii
Anonymous - Examination Of Material Of Starhawk Book The Spiral Dance