Friday, December 7, 2012

Egyptian Ritual

Egyptian Ritual

EGYPTIAN Official

"THIS ISN'T 100% Veritable TO AN Sincere EGYPTIAN Official AS IT HAS A TAMERAN WICCAN STANCE; Dispel Many ASPECTS ARE Noticeably Exact TO THE Ecosystem OF EGYPTIAN RITUALS."

1) Refinement of self and space.

2) Key the Temple: "Lord Anubis we be given you with spotless crux and middle, we honour you oh Temple fortification, we honour you oh middle protector; become skilled at us. We are concerning to learn from the Gods and Goddesses, we pray that you atmosphere cover us the way, we pray that you atmosphere seat us practice, until we another time accomplish in the Judgement cubicle, let us secret."

3) Glance space in circle, filch brackish and barrage on nation, "I long-winded this brackish of our earth blessed from Geb Upon the nation to set the boundaries Of this Sacred Office no evil may cut in half my aim for.

4) Now filch some water and add brackish to it; barrage it about the circle and say:

"I long-winded this water from the blessed Nuit From which all institution and order came Upon the nation to set the boundaries Of this Sacred Office No evil may cut in half my aim for."

5) Then filch the incense about.

6) Get together the four interior, Qebehsennuf, Duamutef, Imsety and Hapi, OR Shu, Ra, Tefnut, Geb.

7) Sincere the temple gates.

8) Call up deity with chosen prayer. "Annoyance in peace, O [name] May you not able to sleep in peace..."9) Recuperate Henu.

9) Senut (kindness and revere): Vivacity candles: "The fire burns, the fire shines..." Vivacity incense: "The incense is burns, the incense shines. May your perfume come to me, O Netjer; May this perfume come to you, O Netjer, May I be with you, O Netjer, May you be with me, O Netjer. May you love me, O Netjer, as I love you. Fulsome water as pacifier as you intone each line: "I extravagant cool water for the akhu, Witty choose gold in the burial place of Nut. I extravagant cool water for Wepawet who opens The Way for us. I extravagant cool water for my Sebau who guides me on The Way. I extravagant cool water for Ma'at who is The Way." Extend Bread: "Peret er kheru mee pereret em reh en netjer (netjeret)"* "Recuperate Henu. Say: "May these Offerings petition You, O Netjer May Your Ka be fed!

10) Extend Ma'at.

11) Praise Henu and amicably enthuse Netjer and the four interior.

12) Bung the shrine.

13) Glance this space and after that back out of the temple (removing the straighten out).

* "May kindness of every materialize come forth in lushness, choose the matter which come forth from the maw of the God (Divinity)."

"http://books.google.com/books?id=ATy33HyBAlAC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs ge summary r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false"