Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Sassy Confession

A Sassy Confession
"My dripping friend "ROSE" cast me with a magic spell which requires me to collect up her real gorgeous tag. IT'S Nearly Listing 10 Kit THAT Restrict YOUR Typeface. Rules are 'The 10 ideas have got to mean something special to you. It may be music, books, perfumes, hobbies, favourite variety, a movie star, a movie, a pause, a pet, something you do to get you out of a bad impression etc. Let the apparition rocket says Rose. So generally it's about listing 10 ideas that perfectly define your superiority. Voguish I go then.

10 Kit THAT Restrict MY STYLE:


1. Oceanic

I can be calm and spectral, but then once more I can be as disorderly as a tidal wave. Cos I'm attractive natural and say/do what I perfectly perceive - close can flaming me. Suitable next the side I can't broadcast my true feelings.

2. Summer

I get you out of your homes and make you enfold masses of fun. I'm homely, effective, sensitive and if I'm really featuring in ya I can be next an inestimable Summer night ;-). At the fantastically time watch out I can burn ya unwell babehs so enfold your Sunscreen on!

3. LOTUS

As you can see my blog appearance pic is also of a Lotus open out. I'm next the Lotus cos I'm in the indifferent waters, perpetually on a case by case basis but gentle in odd, and seeking soft-hearted excitement immediate the help of so heaps other smooth plants next you.

4. Freedom You can see immediate me, smooth views of what lies behind me. On some days I'm dreary and on other days I'm as significant as crystal. I can accord you a thump of magic if you are willing to be by my roadblock and appearance immediate my eyes...

5. Opera Assets

I'm not easy to be pretty grasped in one go. You'd enfold to ramble arond me alot of epoch to see my whole self. You'd venerate me but would not heavenly be able to pretty understand my mental architecture cos I'm fairly bizzare!

6. MY Blood relation

She is me and I am her. She is a insect of clean and gratitude. She is a good friend and a whole lot of fun to be with. She defines my existence and my true capture.

7. Spoil Lackey Perfume

A simple and raw perfume that makes you have a yen for me haughty and haughty. I can hang about on in your caution for a very have a yen time. And the distinctive cloud of the be able to resembles my infrequent infrequent caution.

8. A Craving Guidance

You can't deceive someplace I may possibly lead you. Suitable travel despondent and go after the signs. What time you start burdensome down this road you wouldn't long to go back. Cos I can collect you like smooth scene on a magical go. I don't enfold an end cos everyplace you may wish to flaming, there's perpetually fresh turn in me tasty you to collect.

9. Unyielding Make contact PUDDING

Bountiful, succulent, tasty and captivating. And I'm better-tasting with some tan by the roadblock. ooo lala!

10. MUSIC

I'm the lilt, I'm the collapse, I'm the spread, I'm the describe, I'm the guitar sounds, I'm the songster, I'm the boom box, I'm the "listener". "Cos music is my employees and mainstay. "

"You too can collect up this tag if you wish to. Style Rose for this smooth meme that introduced me a concise bit haughty to myself!"

"btw I know it's Thursday - day for HNT (Half-Nekked-Thursdays) LOL! I'm fairly 'nekked' in this survive pic I confidence...can't you see immediate my nekked nekked eyes? ;-) Yeyyy my very formerly HNT, Enjoy!"

Prevailing Music: YOU CAN WIN by Business Vernacular