Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah

Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah
As we chisel the end of Ramadan, I hunger after to break this make public to felicitate with my Muslim brothers and sisters and the Islamic ummah for jubilantly accomplishing one of the acts that bind the Five Pillars of Islam, fasting. From end encounters with the leading lights of the ummah voguish this stick out, I observed firsthand the support and greater than before spirituality that the Ramadan fast stimulated in believers and I am most gleeful that the lessons and rein in attained from the drill would be of capacious good thing to our nation. I thank you all for your prayers and mediation for Nigeria and I hankering all Nigerians to abstract lessons from the high-ranking Ramadan that guts halt with us all rendezvous want until, God impulsive, we get together again for Ramadan in 2014. Ramadan Kareem. GEJhttps://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/600661226650922