Saturday, December 29, 2007

Releasing Herbal Spell Mix 1Lb

Releasing Herbal Spell Mix 1Lb
Releasing Herbal Chant Mix is an celebrated herbal mixture that can be hand-me-down for Sachets, Charm Bags, Technical Baths, or can be burned on charcoal as an incense. Releasing Herbal Chant Mix can both be hand-me-down as a miscellany.

Releasing Herbal Chant Mix is best upright for any ritual or spell linking the releasing of old and unsolicited energies to make room for new and jade energies. This releasing spell mix is very involved and can be hand-me-down in altered ways and for any stretch.

If hand-me-down as an incense releasing herbal spell mix can be burned seal off to determined incense.

If hand-me-down as a ritual wash, releasing herbal spell mix can be sprinkled directly inwards your wash water or positioned inwards a velveteen bag and after that dripping wet overcome with you.

If hand-me-down for charm and mojo gear, place the herbal mix inwards the bag with your other ingredients.

Releasing Herbal Chant Mix Specifications:

1lbs bag