Monday, May 26, 2008

A Spirit Of Exceptance

A Spirit Of Exceptance
Hello, my name is Paris. I am married and recently my husband left me for another woman he barely knew (only knew her 5 days). I have prayed that we can work it out and I know it has not even been a week since it happen (only 4 days) but I ask for prayer that if this is Gods will that He will give me strength. I have the faith that God will supply me the needs to survive. MY husband was the only person working so when he left it left me and my kids with all sorts of bills and no way of paying them. The bible tells us to not set our hearts on the things of this world but of the eternal so I have the faith. Just want to practice what the bible says about where there are two are more gathered in HIs name and there shall He be also. So if you all will just pray I get a job and if it is His will and purpose that my husband and I can work this out. Thank you and God bless.

Source: spells-and-chants.blogspot.com