Monday, May 19, 2008

Charly Boy Speaks On Why He Posed Nude

Charly Boy Speaks On Why He Posed Nude
Charly Boy has deemed it fit to speak on why he posed in the buff in the pix that went viral on the internet and his individuality which lots stand come to accept, deal with and maybe love for example lots others stand since criticised.

"EXCERPTS FROM THE Audition..." Quotes: Now I know that at 61, my box composed attracts.Question: One wonders everywhere you stand been this segment that the media has gone wild about you.

I stand been hibernating in my room, sipping fruit smack on the rocks, and having a damn good snicker at some peoples shy, reactionary and nearsighted mindset, and I option incessantly thank God that am creature and special, and not bugged down by such colorless intellect.

Question: We are wondering why you break to jam slow-moving higher series of stories that are living thing scattered about you.

You know I option incessantly go on cool with a smirk because each is loosing perch higher my events or inactions. No uncertainty what, no matter what I do attracts observe, and even at that, not action no matter what at all attracts observe. Anybody is entitled to his or her bond of the renown. what they mob or purchase the renown represents doesn't really uncertainty. We all see an casing from everywhere ever we stand, so if you are an artiste, you option for litigation see the in name only in the buff picture from a creative continue. If you are a deeper life create of outline, you option start to urge and may even apply me the devil. For me, it all comes with the territory; I'm an dancer and an artiste, so if populace start to drink hurriedly panadol on my behalf, have got to that be my concern? I know damn too well who and what I am and that is why am deeply in my opinion, for instance I purchase in me, as a upshot, I don't elect a damn what you questionable that I am, for instance I or else know who I am, and am obtain in that knowledge. So why have got to I stand nervousness higher my triviality and youthfulness. I no send any person massageoooo.

Question: You filed a finish not keen Domestic Mirror; at what cycle is the coat now?

My coat is composed in Supreme Court with the Domestic Suggest, I know some dumb asses would mob like, Oh, he open-minded considered necessary to make ruckus. He is not religious about the uncertainty, but I postulate time option associate who the real fools are. I know some populace in this go ashore mob like for instance they stand money, they can buy no matter what even justice they don't even plus. Lagos high Supreme Court went on dump higher the departed months so as in two shakes of a lamb's tail as they come back in the closest few weeks, the uncertainty option be called up. And let me uncover, if 'magomago' gets participating in my uncertainty, I option bring Nigerians substitute side that they stand never seen ahead of time. Don't pine for that I on my own stand faced responsibility bodies in this go ashore and stand won, so Jimo Ibrahim and Domestic Suggest are disgraceful fries in my book. I stand lovesick on chief platforms. Una go hearam in two shakes of a lamb's tail, stay tuned.

Question: In a straight line for example battling with Domestic Suggest on the unresolved casing of gay and lluminati, your in the buff picture hit the internet another time. How did this happen?

So? Don't I gape good for my age? How does one get to gape that good if you don't plunge confinement of yourself? Did you see crawcraw on my body? If you see starkness, what I see is telling off. I conundrum you to find in this Nigeria, 61 go out with old men who gape like me and are in the best mental, physical and spiritual idea.

You questionable it is moimoi? Do you know how hardheaded I work to jam that box like that? How in addition, if it is not discipline? I don't sip, I no longer smoke cigarettes, I don't womanize, I workout every day and I interfere what I eat. I do so lots junk that I know a lot of populace don't stand the option power to do. On my blackberry ancestry, I post creature pictures on it, sometimes it's all about my refined children, sometimes it's about my parents, utmost of the time it is my refined companion, sometimes it's about the populace I glow, the youths. Of basis, if I desire to be wayward, I post me fast asleep in my tomb, or show off my refined box. So why are they not propagation the pictures of my fine companion and children? Why are they not propagation the pictures of my struggles or all the motivational junk that I do, can't you see everywhere their minds are? In the sparkle of basis...

Question: In the role of were you tough to slap by displaying such picture on your Blackberry profile?

I'm in the edge of my family action my thing, and you are asking me what I'm tough to slap. Civilization in my gap see me every be born jogging as if I am training for Olympics, and I have got to not indicate with in my opinion the upshot of all the hardheaded work I stand been action higher the years? In the role of is your damn obsession whatever picture I put up on my own phone? If you are on my e-mail and you see that create of picture, why don't you ignore it?

But no, they option be the acme to put it on their own ancestry and be circulating it all higher the world; I really don't notice shaooooo, for instance I know I gape too good for my age. God worked overtime on my box and ended me

ever special. I thank him every day for that, so dey represent dey ask me what am tough to slap. All of una with una featureless and irritated life, no be una theme of replace for the departed one month? You no see how my uncertainty they lush for them chops, abegi...abegi. And who alleged they were in the buff pictures anyway? Did you see my blocos there?

At best you can say that the pictures were suggestive; all and sundry knows am a big provoke.

Question: Irrefutably, this is not the acme time you are deceit suggestive in a picture. Can you associate us why you jam action this?

Why not? I'm jolly with my box and I'm relating you that I work very hardheaded to jam it in idea. I stand it, so I'm flaunting it; do you mind?

Question: We understand that utmost of your fans are largely pubertal populace. Don't you questionable that appearing like that in a picture may perhaps easily be misinterpreted by them?

My life story has stirred lots pubertal populace, they understand my triviality and my youthfulness, for instance represent has been so lots positives junk I stand done and composed action in the departed 35yrs of the renown. They grasp my agree to to the amusement event in Nigeria, how I brought fulfill and big money participating in the event. Pay attention, no claim to bang my proclaim, you know my offerings and how I stand championed lots other peoples causes. So they know and they understand and I'm jolly about that. If you can't get it, na your obsession be that.

1. How a few or negative do these approximately rumors source your business?

My own is that I'm making Edge, and obsession is good. Do not pine for that I am a communicator. Greatest of the junk you dream negatives may be positives to me, and even because you force the negatives too greatly on my thing, I option make up for them to positives. I am on top of my game sha.

Question: How do your children mob, seeing their mother appearing waggish?They are so overjoyed with my festoon. They like the Charlyboy environment but they love Mr Charles Oputa; that is who they know.

Question: In the role of would you dream the essential story ever about you?

The one they alleged that I alleged" because I did not say. That is why we are in Supreme Court. Prosperity of this jungle script. It is accomplishment so repulsive.