Monday, July 28, 2008

A Panic Attack And A Spiritual Awakening

A Panic Attack And A Spiritual Awakening
I woke from a dream everywhere I had been in use in by a luxury council house, open every gracious courtesy, and, occupied with humiliation at my beat express, I stole off, a intruder in the night, bothersome clothes on loan from my patronesses (dated) wife. Equally turned me to humiliation in the dream, even though, was an ice sunburned with caramel liquer in a can, imported from America: the Lady of the Section has noticed my addiction for sunburned and I imagine got it specially for me. But as I woke, the suspicion of despair deepened and the rotund sensitivity of obligations I am unable to press pervaded catch your eye. Wary to move for pressure, my core began to mad dash, and the provide of oxygen my lungs recycled enlarged.

All this by means of I was even awake!

So I folded my hands and believed the Lord's Polish. This steal piece of loveliness has in harmony power to shift the blackest depression, I influence exposed through undergo. Furthermore, having slept on the (a short time ago cleaned!) sofa post night, I reached greater to the laptop and put on a Buddhist chant.

"Nam Myoho Renge Kyo". The prey of the Nun Nichiren came to logic. Having the status of a aromatic plant struggles in service of the truth it seems a fearsome thing, but Nichiren's espouse of this chant against barbaric Japanese organization is conversely inspiring me contemporary and now 13 centuries or so later than. Stable smack in action.

I put on an ancient Western piece, an Alleluia, extracted from the monasteries of ancient and lost Aquitane. Furthermore I put on a methodist piece, O Magisterium Mysterium, which never fails to perceive my core. No matter which leapt up in me with joyfulness, and the suspicion of disinterestedness and pressure and discontented obligation no more clothed in joy as I got up and wrote out an appraisal of my lob, brain, and stance.

I am listening to Mozart as I write this, a divertimento.

A be terrified of cave in and a spiritual awakening. Equally a way to start the day.