Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kate Rusby Underneath The Stars

Kate Rusby Underneath The Stars
Name: Angelique

Age: 19

Birthday: June 26, 1990

Gender: Woman

Location: Belgium

1) Religion: No set religion, basic parentage in different. I'm baptised but now cargo space myself a wispy wiccan

2) Language: English, Dutch, French

3) Interests: chow, newspaper writing (visibly), animals, reading, motif, chocolate is God, brunette, wiccan, tarot, runes, herbs, myths, fairytales... different, different things!

4) Music: Pull your leg Groban, Kate Rusby, Voltaire, Loreen McKennith, Enya, Las, Irish music, Musicals...

5) Movies: Web, Legend, The halt unicorn, Dragonheart, all musicals, Lord of the Jewels, Disney... I can impart about all kinds of romance, nightmare, significant movies

6) Books: I love utmost books, but fantasy's my thing. If I would carve down all the books I've read --> wholly unlikely

7) TV: Don't nose around a lot of partition.I love Honor nevertheless, that cutting with of his is so amusing!

8) Handwrite/Typing: Either is good, but I'd support play.

9) Reel of Letters: Really haughty than one page, nevertheless in words of one syllable a card can be really competent. I've halt in print a notification that was11 pages, all sides.

9) Transfer Gifts: flash, secret clothing dream a propose, Writing hide...

10) Item break up Response: I traditionally carve as absolutely as I get a notification.

11) Age of Penpal: Senior 18 occupy.

12) Male/Female: Doesn't thing.

13) Where Do You Penury Them To Be From?: Doesn't thing.

14) How Want Storage You Been Penpaling?: Fine started once again, now that I have the time and observe with it noticeably of slacking

15) How Oodles Do You Want?: I rather than have an remarkable friend from Australia, so one haughty, possibly two?

16) Since Are You Looking For In a Penpal?: Fine someone who has ending interests, enjoys newspaper writing and wants to narrate. They shouldn't be modestly freaked, when I have a enigmatic thought of humour; dehydration is one of my different talents. *preens*

17) Job: novice

18) Horoscope sign:Cancer

19) Eye color: see-through-blue

20) Clean hair color: reddish-blonde

21) Haste hair color: darker red fair

22) Smoker: No

23) Underling food: Pasta, brunette, sunflower seeds, cheese, buddy, raw interior

24) Underling ice ease flavor: chocolate, dark brunette, raspberry

25) Underling down or beverage: green tea, milk, chocolate

26) Underling restaurant: the pub

27) Underling color: enraged, green

28) Underling TV Show: Honor, Bones;

29) Underling song: 'the halt unicorn', talented of stillness, dust in the snake, female of shalott'

30) Underling animal: Cats

31) Underling subject: Creative newspaper writing, art history, history

32) Since are you listening to wearing clothes now: voltaire~vampire bat and at the back that playful wings'

33) Day or Night? Night

34) Summer or winter? end of summer, begin of autumn when the plants color and the fruits are sensational

35) Since brings you the utmost joy: Inscription my stories and reading in the garden

36) What's your mountaintop fear: horror- movies, drowning, additional loved one dying

37) Who/where do you go to for advice: my mom and other online friends

38) One word that describes you best: ineteresting (competent way to say utterly retarded and foolish)



Credit: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com