Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jolanda Tarot

Jolanda Tarot Image
Due to a bit of a slow start this week and the amount of work I have I am just going to post the pictures I took for these decks without separate reviews. I think it is helpful to see what the pack, cards and card backings look like when you think you are going to purchase a deck. These are some of my older ones.

I am looking forward to receiving three new decks soon, they are on their way in the post! I will post reviews of these when they arrive and I am taking some shots from The Vampire Tarot this weekend, finally arrived.

In non Tarot related news I am also eagerly awaiting my battery grip :)

I utterly refuse to go to China in September for work without a super wide angle lens and I can also imagine that it would be awesome when I go down south to see my friends in Albany and New Zealand next year.....*sigh*. My new lighter tripod is doing well, very happy about that little purchase. I am however now on the strictest budget ever thanks to my spending. Thank God for Ebay.

Jolanda Tarot - Hans Arnold - A reprint of the Swedish Witch Tarot.

Stella's Tarot - Stella Kaoruko and Takako Hoei - Republished with fully illustrated pip cards, the only way to be really :)

The Archeon Tarot - Timothy Lantz - Digital Art work. I really love the image of The Fool in this deck but most of the deck was a bit of a miss for me. Don't mind the darkness of the images or the layering, I am just not a huge fan of digital Tarot art.

You might also like:

Samuel Liddell Macgregor Mathers - The Tarot
William Lammey - Karmic Tarot
Aleister Crowley - The World Of Tarot