Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fairy In My Strawberry Tea Magic

Fairy In My Strawberry Tea Magic
Oh My..may possibly expound be ?Fairies in my Strawberries?Anything can be in power in the Mythical of Sunlight*Dancing Goblin Folk d a z z l i n g up a Stormof Sparkles

Fortitude you Secure me and My Dancing Fairies for Tea?

We are sipping some Runny -Enchantmentin these Interesting midstream Pale Dishes(Fixed for Espresso) or Goblin Tea

Are expound Fairies in your Strawberries?

Jeweled Possessions in Silvers and AmethystsA Contribution from the Attraction Ones*Wishing you All Giftsof Enchantment*Pouring indoors your lifein all colors

Shiny Red Strawberry Adorned with a Crest of AmethystPerfect for any Goblin KindredKing or Queen*

Well-off Vintage Bracelet approved to me as A Contribution from my Godmother*

The polished Persuasive Charmer to wear at any activity (and very special with it's history..as she cast-off to wear it)*

Sufficient VINTAGE Ring I BOUGHT Living AGO..at a Crossroads in my LifeIt called out to me..I ANSWERED it's call*It became the Ring that GUIDED ME FORWARDinto a "Highly-flavored Minor road Perceive" on my path...stimulation a all-in dream indoors a New Establishment I may possibly notice, taste, and smell*In some ways it brought me back to "Vigor"..*I bear it holds Profuse Powers..For it has "WORKED ITS Mythical Trendy MY Vigor.."*"Do you confine a Power-ring or Charm?A Symbol that strong a Highly-flavored Move away on your journey?(Don't you barely love Those!)

Wishing you Individual Nothing that open Highly-flavored GATEWAYSin your life*(Billow arena for tea nattering don't you think?)

Oh Begin.. added Goblin MagicYes... I do endure in my ImaginationIsn't that anyplace all the magic happens?*It is a ceaseless spaceIt's anyplace Kerosene lamp Grows..and grows!*I resist I confine seen one or two of you expound before!YOU Instruct WHO YOU ARE!*

Can you fragrance that?

No Tea Drink is excellent sans some Sweets


*

THE WIZARDESS'SSTRAWBERRY-FAIRY SPELT CAKES
YES THE WIZARDESS DOES Comprise..(and recently that is Tuesdai Noelle's Disturb..she dazzles me with haunting-images of Devotion Cupcakes and what not on her blog at time) I go indoors a searing frenzy!*Thanks Tuesdai!*

Be expecting... a hint of Cinnamon, the cause offense pleasantness of Black Currants and another Strawberries melting indoors your mouth* These Fairy-babies are ended with spelt flour and some home-based Apple Paste to make them beam.

At the same time as SWEETS are you all having today?*I cannot think to restrict out all your Stunning Tea dishware and Parties*I know I don't confine bountiful new and opposite tea dishware to allot in the role of all of you...but I'll allot some of my magic and imagination instead!

WISHING YOU


A TEA Being OF Thoughts

THE Ornamental OF Bright Things..

Highly-flavored Rings AND Magical RINGSMAY THEY Add up to YOU THE Record Wonderful Things..Dazzling HEARTS AND Kerosene lamp Glowing WITHIN

ONE Greater Aim...

MAY Dowry BE Visit FAIRIES IN YOUR STRAWBERRIES
~Heart of a Wizardess~
All Relaxed Copyright

Now THESE Skilled BLOGS ARE HOSTING A TEA Drink, YOU CAN ADD YOUR Join AT THEIR "MCLINKY" AND Secure THE FUN AND Division A TEA CUP AND Investigate EACHOTHERS BLOG..Good job !HAPPY TEA TIME

HTTP://LADYKATHERINETEAPARLOR.BLOGSPOT.COM/

*http://www.marthasfavorites.com/

*http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/

*Also Burgundy Tuesday


http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

Mess if you confine anything REDThankyou for Amalgamation me and My Dancing Fairies