Thursday, December 25, 2008

Franz Bardon Re One Year Project 360 Heads Of The Zone

Franz Bardon Re One Year Project 360 Heads Of The Zone
Day 106 MechebberaMechebbera - "instructs the magician in the occult anatomy of man, in its context, and informs him of magictheurgical methods for medical reaction."Yesterday was Odec's day and today is the day of Mechebbera. For other kin in the Muslim world it is Bayram. I don't work, all of my new friends moved out Antakya, so I am on my own to detangle the civil and near villages and to chew over to the same extent I am back at my stop room. I visited yesterday the Archeological Museum at the downtown on the banks of Asi (Orontes) rivulet. The museum has the update largest mishmash medley in the world. Mosaics are from the Roman era to the same extent Antiochia was one of the largest and most severe cities in the world. Locket, figurines, and sculptures, dating back from head age to earlier Christianity were similarly very gripping. And hand over is similarly capacious tomb put in performance. The bones of the organization were on performance in a room near. When I touched the tomb I can agonizingly shrewdness the purest white Kether-like energy coming out from it. And I thought: - God bless them, they are in tranquil now. These days I bundle to the near commune, Harbiye, which afterward upon a time was called - for good instance - Daphne. This was the place where on earth Daphne, the most generous fairy and naiad, concerned nuisance of the god Apollo. Nevertheless, Daphne rejected his love and pleaded to her mother Gaia to be rescued. Gaia with swallowed her in the earth, and it follows that fashioned out of her the laurel tree to console Apollo's be repentant. Here are a lot of fountains, wells, springs, streams and brooks in Harbye. It is assumed that Daphne blubber became the force of this mountain spot. Nevertheless, this spot today is not well acquire, while family unit merchants ideology the locate with restaurants and junk is everywhere. What time over I had to change my consciousness to a better level to really mandate how spiritual this place really is. I similarly took one stone from the nicely and committed it to Mechebbera. A miracle occurred too. I forgot to standing money with me, but I got dry. I looked at all of those restaurants, but had no money to save in person a buffet. So, I gave up the hypothesis to exercise supper hand over, to the same extent I noticed that I was stamping on a paper which stood together with my touch and sandal. I took the paper out of my sandal and was shocked to see that it was a 50 lira demand payment from - stacks money to exercise a good buffet with. So I thanked Mecheberra and Hermes for this heavy gift. At the rear the supper, I went back to my stop room and I evoked Mechebbera over. I ax sedated and had a pivotal dream. My grandparents appeared in the dream. They were at ease and very certain, which had irregularly been the crust to the same extent they had been living. In this dream they appeared as my guides and helpers. I found it extremely severe while they showed agonizingly they were on my edge. I conduct that a very old curse upon our ancestral has been separated. A few months ago I completed an present-day to my grandmother. It was a "on fire position" ritual. I wrote about it on this constituent. I conduct that I exercise in recent times completed tranquil with my strain.I met some other organization kin in my dream. One of them is a jewel title from Croatia, Sergio Blazic (1951-1987). He was the leader of "Atomsko skloniste" (Infinitesimal Top), the hard-rock band fixed for its strong anti-war lyrics, thickly stirred by hippie outline. In my dream I enjoyed his clarification, music and lyrics. Promisingly, I remembered one strophe of his jewel appearance which can be a supreme hit if I was a chorale member intricate in music work. The appearance is about his excuses to his mother why he was not overwhelming to engender a feeling of pompous efforts to help guild and in the standpoint strophe of the appearance he sang:" Mama, I am a main source of income in the standpoint segment of history" Statistics: Posted by talerman - Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 pm