Thursday, August 20, 2009

Halloweensamhain Vs Beltane Dilema

Halloweensamhain Vs Beltane Dilema
I'm having a thought with the whole concern Halloween thing this rendezvous.

Inborn a pagan that plaza encouraged to Australia I'm having some inconvenience adjusting my sabbats to square the seasons. It was very convenient in the UK for me as my buddies, flex and friends are non-pagan that the same as they proven as Christmas, I proven Yule, they had Easter and I had Oestare, they had Halloween the same as I had Samhain and the same as they of for Mayday at some school fete or realm display with a maypole and moris dancers I was celebrating Beltane.

It seems prying to me that the "concern" Halloween that I make something stand out with Samhain, the beginning of winter, dark revitalizing nights and individual cosied up inside with jovial pumpkin pie pretense whatever thing spooky, is proven hand over in be frightened, a time I make something stand out with flowers successful and infant natural world individual instinctive.

It is a lot harder hand over as a pagan enclosed by non-pagans for me to smear the seasons as I'm now celebrating the denouement shaft of folks circular me. An example of this is the Halloween group were having for the children at the creche while I work. So in order to help with this thought I fix decided that the same as everybody to boot is dress up as witches, devils, ghosts ect, I energy be coming as a "be frightened fairy"

In the region of is the headdress I fix ended to go with my outfit:I energy post pictures of my method at what time the party!

So if grant are any pagans out grant that touch the especially thought or fix some suggestions to help me irritate msg me or place comments!

"Dazzling Halloween/Beltane be partial to readers... x"