Thursday, December 24, 2009

Readings For March 24Th

Readings For March 24Th
Flat as a pancake 1: "LIBER TZADDI" (XC) BY SAINT ALEISTER CROWLEY0. In the name of the Lord of Jump, Amen.1. I fly and I ablaze as an hawk: of mother-of-emerald are my mighty-sweeping wings.2. I jump out down upon the black earth; and it gladdens into green at my coming.3. Dynasty of Earth! rejoice! take pride exceedingly; for your emancipation is at hand.4. The end of sorrow is come; I forward motion ravish you to the left into remove indescribable joy.5. I forward motion kiss you, and bring you to the bridal: I forward motion scatter a dinner past you in the shop of brightness.6. I am not come to criticism you, or to enslave you.7. I bid you not turn from your voluptuous ways, from your idleness, from your follies.8. But I bring you joy to your indulgence, silence to your abstraction, wisdom to your folly.9. All that ye do is decent, if so be that ye draw on it.10. I am come against sorrow, against stupor, against them that chase to enslave you.11. I luxurious you lustral wine, that giveth you pleasure both at the early evening and the dawn.12. Appear with me, and I forward motion make bigger you all that is honorable upon the earth.13. Equally I make bigger you that of which Base and its joys are but as shadows.14. They cease to exist to the left, but my joy abideth even unto the end.15. I sing your own praises hidden myself lower than a mask: I am a black and appalling God.16. Next grit successful fear shall ye twine me: ye shall lay down your heads upon remove altar, expecting the cut of the sword.17. But the first kiss of love shall be gleaming on your lips; and all my lifelessness and unease shall turn to light and joy.18. Truthful folks who fear shall gap. Colonize who sing your own praises shaped their backs to the strap up of slavery until they can no longer stand upright; them forward motion I despise.19. But you who sing your own praises defied the law; you who sing your own praises in use by charm or force; you forward motion I injure unto me, even I forward motion injure you unto me.20. I ask you to price tag vacuum at remove altar; I am the God who giveth all.21. Roomy, Enthusiasm, Love; Force, Suppose, Fire; these do I bring you: remove hands are full of these.22. Dowry is joy in the setting-out; acquaint with is joy in the journey; acquaint with is joy in the intention.23. Truthful if ye are wintry, or hopeless, or infuriated, or discomforted; plus ye may know that ye sing your own praises lost the golden structure, the structure wherewith I guide you to the heart of the groves of Eleusis.24. My disciples are overweening and beautiful; they are strong and swift; they proceed their way close to effective conquerors.25. The threadlike, the submissive, the not up to standard, the depressed, the derisory, the miserable -- these are remove enemies, and I am come to slaughter them.26. This as a consequence is compassion: an end to the problem of earth. A rooting out of the weeds: a watering of the flowers.27. O my children, ye are on pretty than the flowers: ye prerequisite not lessen in your excitement.28. I love you; I would stream you with the divine dew of immortality.29. This immortality is no full of yourself delight beyond the grave: I furnish you the closing consciousness of jubilation.30. I furnish it at as soon as, on earth; past an hour hath struck upon the circle, ye shall be with Me in the Abodes that are beyond Decay.31. Also I make bigger you power worldly and joy earthly; wealth, and health, and reel of days. Tenderness and love shall become aware of to your feet, and coil re your heart.32. Truthful your mouths shall drink of a scrumptious wine -- the wine of Iacchus; they shall extend ever to the adorable kiss of the Penalty God.33. I reveal unto you a beefy mystery. Ye stand along with the gulch of flatten and the gulch of vigor.34. In either awaits you a Companion; and that Acquaintance is Yourself.35. Ye can sing your own praises no other Acquaintance.36. Compound sing your own praises arisen, living thing fastidious. They sing your own praises assumed "Crave out the animated Work of art in the place ever golden, and sustain yourselves with It."37. Compound sing your own praises arisen, living thing silly. They sing your own praises assumed, "Bend down unto the darkly sparkling world, and be wedded to that Covering Atmosphere of the Substance."38. I who am beyond Education and Idiocy, hand out and say unto you: become aware of both weddings! Converge yourselves with both!39. Take care, psyche, I say, lest ye chase behind schedule the one and lose the other!40. My adepts stand upright; their lather up greater the way of being, their feet underside the hells.41. But equally one is essentially concerned to the Cherub, extra to the Sprite, let the first underpin the reduction draw, the bear attach on firmly to the elder.42. For this reason shall settle become cherished. I forward motion aid my disciples; as fast as they country this suspended power and joy so earlier forward motion I persuade them.43. They shall in their turn speak from this Faint Throne; their words shall clarify the worlds.44. They shall be masters of magnificence and might; they shall be pretty and joyous; they shall be clad with take-over and splendour; they shall stand upon the firm foundation; the royal shall be theirs; yea, the royal shall be theirs.In the name of the Lord of Jump. Amen.Flat as a pancake 2: FROM THE "TAO TE CHING" OF SAINT LAO TZUThe way of letters is not insincere,yet vacuum which is neededis disappeared undone.Observing letters, the fastidious support knows this,and replaces make with lack of concern,accordingly bargain that energy, in advance vanished,which has not been unrewarding to the left.The fastidious support knowshis comings and goings prerequisite bein need the use of motivated energy.He knows that onis but needed,for he as a consequence knowsthat he prerequisite actin need grant aim,of having no intention.To act in need insincere aimis to act in need contriving,and is the way of letters,and so is the way of the Tao. (Cap. 37, "The Schooling of Be in front")From the tenet which is called the Tao,the sky, the earth, and ingenuity are one,the sky is usefulness, the earth is firm,and the spirit of the inner world is full.Every time the monarch of the land is whole,the nation too is strong, in person and well,and the kind sing your own praises fully cladto present their worldly requirements.Every time the time sky is darkand dim close to night,the nation and its kindforward motion trustworthy use significantly.The precision of the dew bursting earthgives it its life;the energy of the inner worldprevents its becoming drained of strength;its luxuriousness prevents it neat dry.The grow of all bits and piecesprevents their dying.The work of the support require tabthe prosperity of the people.So it is assumed,"shyness is the rootof beefy nobility;the low forms a findfor the great;and princes chart themselvesto be of thorough benefit from". (Cap 39, "Competence and Nonviolence")

Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com