Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prayer Fellowship

Prayer Fellowship
Hoenecke is v prayer fellowship with non-Lutherans. Surprise, surprise!

This is of course the WELS ensconce in association to LCMS. Alike, it prerequisite be noted that as it was never undisputable rigid, this was the ensconce of the harmonious synodical seminar. LCMS just stimulated pass from it with their confession of the boy scouts, in the company of other things.

Now I intuitively do not settle with the WELS ensconce. I stand prayed with my advisor at Marquette who was Catholic and furthermore with Transformed friends (as well as ELCA friends) and I do not interpret it to be disagreeable. If I consortium an end of the day buffet with someone and pray to a God who we commonly private (based on a run of the mill confession of creedal traditionalism), then I am not really saying "hey, we settle about everything, so why all this measurement from the Reformation?" All I'm saying is "hey, we all private the same God who the belief meeting about, though we stand remarkable differences about what he has done to obstruction us. At rest, we can be appreciative together for the fruits of fabrication." Communion fellowship I understand is a minute bit contrary as we are "proclaiming the Lord's death until he comes"- meaning we are claiming that we stand a run of the mill approved understanding of what the Lord's death income.

At rest, one of the things I interpret to be the weakest about LCMS theology is that we haven't really view uninterrupted this gadget quite. That's why here was the whole big justification with the Yankee stadium progress. Anywhere do we derive the line with prayer fellowship? I mean, in fact we can't prayer with people who aren't Christians (creedally I mean). But anywhere do we derive the line even within creedal orthodoxy?

Does personality stand an opinion? (I'm undeniable you do!)



Reference: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com