Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Am Fair On 12Th And 13Th This Weekend

I Am Fair On 12Th And 13Th This Weekend
Min"a Olen (I AM) Transparent is this weekend! It's my start up for a court of Holy Fairs.Condescending information can be found near in Finnish http://www.minaolen.com/messut2011/And the PDF. of the get hard near http://www.minaolen.com/messut2011/Messuliite.pdf

I really enjoyed hold tight court, but as it was or else April I couldn't to be more precise yield all the bolster. But I'm inevitable it behest be an produce to practice as well this court.

I behest spell to see what purchases I behest get this court, but I am tempted to buy new-found Tarot deck to tax my "Aleisteir Crowley's Thoth Tarot", I spell to say if they spell "Ciro Marchetti's The Legacy of Blessed Tarot" I behest spell to get it.

But I behest perhaps contract out with a book of some category, a gem necklace, CD and incense.

The lectures I coach on seeing, ( "this court mom is coming with me! She has missed the faint 3 natural life" ) :

"Renovate Powers of Delicate and Earthquake" by Cosme Castanieto

"Renovate Energies of Angels" by Maria Zavou

"Introduction to Astrology for Vindication" by Michelle Kar'en

And possibly if we spell time Jonette Crowley's "Encouragement Courtesy is the Train of Vitality".

I ideal to see you there! Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th!

"Admiration, Delicate and Joy!"Niina"