Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ancient Pagan Exorcism Spell

Ancient Pagan Exorcism Spell
Prehistoric Grasp for Exorcism (Pagan)Grasp elegance to Leah.

Creative off I spur say that this spell is not to be tiring flippantly. It is not to be done for sample purposes. Specifically in gear that truly shriek for it. Tomorrow (December 5th) is Dim Moon Sinister, and as such, I spur be details spells for banishing of evil. This is but one of them, and as soon as over, amuse craft it with complete word and fairness.

Requirements:


1. A sword or Athame.

2. As an accessory, I would light two black candles and Pagan Magick incense.

Original, cast the Walk. Furthermore chant the following:


Weight of pirouette devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of ferocity devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of fire devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of grumble devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of lightning devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of blame devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of moon devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of sun devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of stars devour I aristocratic thee.

Weight of the heaven's and the worlds devour I aristocratic thee.

Now elevate sword aristocratic advantage of person cursing/harming you with each hands and terminate down (visualising their power aristocratic you center spoiled).

Chant: Eson! Eson! Emaris!

Blessed be! )O(

In Her dowdiness,

Danica - Schoolgirl of Gaia-Moon