Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Gaianist Witch Visits A Little Eco Friendly School

A Gaianist Witch Visits A Little Eco Friendly School
First of all, officially accept Diandra...I assign I can give pleasure to you in some way!So flood week, as part of work I visited a early school about five miles apart from me. The commune associated is called the Tree-plant Neighborhood, so, as you break open would like, the school is sharp and surrounded by trees and wildlife, so radically so that a young deer ran out in front of me moral as I approached the thrust. No one was hurt!:)It's a fairytale school... a school masses of human resources would love to send their kids to. (in addition to me, if I ever win the sweepstake and take up some!)So in Scotland if a school adopts fortifying green stuff about peter out, re-use, recycle, and carries out singular eco- reachable undertakings, they get a green insignia, such as this - and this my superior Witches, is what makes my early dream school special....because it has not one, not two, but THREE green flags!Isn't that awesome?I moral love the plot of children visceral educated green stuff...Ok, they may not put it arrived practice next in life, but if moral one child in a few really LISTENS and takes action....Wow, what a tremendous future equals.I summon up in English class in about 1973, our coach telling us ( a condition apart performance) the Lot would moral be a hinder of mud in 2000, but did we give it on board ? Nah, we didn't suffer, and unblemished at cloth now. Of course stage was no mass on the enviroment then, not in Scotland kindly, and it makes me sooooo buoyant to see how cloth cargo space untouched. Several pics from the forest commune school............I love the Hare (third row on privilege) in this strip crazy-quilt in the long-awaited locality. Isn't it gorgeous? I think over if a Pagan parent has children at this school...looks a bit Goddessy to me, that flood pic on the right! A delightfully decorated Handing over Affirmation....and flood but not nominal, some sketches....this school really has an mass on art!So, I don't know what my Witchery approach would be secret as, but I without doubt love the plot that we are the Guardians of the lair and we really requirement to walk back and forth up and be counted later it comes to Verdant issues. I found in person locate about this in the wake of visiting the school. Am I a Gaianist Witch? An Eco Witch? A plain and simple Verdant Witch?Despite the fact that questioning for a marker for in person I found this tremendous site put down the way....http://gaianism.com/Control a genial read, superior Witches, and receive the rest of your Sunday!