Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Magical Vision Tarot Created By Artist Linda Peltola

The Magical Vision Tarot Created By Artist Linda Peltola Image
I stumbled across an amazing German artist Reinhard Schmid and his beautiful interpretations of the Major Arcana yesterday and just had to share. His website is HERE. I hope they get published they are stunning and not like anything I have seen before.

I love his The Lovers Card and his The Hermit. (Below)

I also love the Strength card, the Woman in the card is holding the Lion almost protecting him which in a lot of traditional cards she is not really in a protective stance, but I really like this interpretation of the card.

I also came across a Tarot Deck in Progress, The Magical Vision Tarot created by artist Linda Peltola. The website for the Tarot Deck is HERE and her Blog which has not been updated in a while unfortunately is HERE. I hope she gets the project finished. 78 cards is a lot of art work so understandably it is going to take a good long while.

All images are copyright of the Artists and have been shared on this blog to share to the community and to promote their art.

You might also like:

Anonymous - The Magickal Explanation Of Use Psalm
Tupman Tracy Ward - Theatre Magick Aleister Crowley And Rites Of Eleusis
Frater Achad - Crystal Vision Through Crystal Gazing