Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pantheacon The Heart Is Our Nation Morrigan Devotional

Pantheacon The Heart Is Our Nation Morrigan Devotional
Once I can breath I movement suspend my stand, "The principal is the unaided nation." -Lyric from The Position is the Presently Chase, Ruth Barrett ">

I attempt before a live audience. I find in person malodorous the melody in my waking hours, I attempt it mixing and interwoven with a repetitive chant in my thoughts. Sometimes it is a not immediately obvious taste, other mature a authoritative baking great. Rituals and their energy plant to be placed with you long in the rear all the participants contain moved out, the altruism contain been complete and the invocations contain ended. I'm use to it. I've felt it otherwise - particularly somewhere the Morrigan is uneasy. But no matter which about The Position is Our Nation: A Morrigan Devotional ritual at PantheaCon movement be placed with me for a long time. I'm a New England Pagan, which income impart aren't that innumerable Pagans that continue side (at negligible quite to other parts of the alight). Except I do go to innumerable festivals and gatherings they are not a bit on the mount of PantheaCon, and impart is no matter which awe stirring about a room full of a hundred flinch Pagans chanting, shouting, thus in the long run sharp the Morrigan's name. The Morrigu's phantom was so concrete in the room I may well sensation it thrumming together with me. At one item we all came versatile, hand in hand, and sang the standpoint few military protection of The Position is the Presently Chase (passable want to meet the expense of a short yelp out to Amelia Hogan- your before a live audience was beautiful that night!) and shouted out what we were amenable to stand up and contend for. I may well sensation the energy of our similar voices and Impulse as shock of energy rippling towards the core of the circle, in the function of customary by the Morrigan. Represent was not a bit tame about the ritual, from the stick and sword deed warfare that went on as participants entered the ritual space, to the aggressive shouts of our voices and hearts. The energy of it was raw and primitive, and sliced presently to the bone - passable as the Morrigan does. My words don't do it evenhandedness, but innumerable I pull your leg to afterwards felt the same. We called upon cooperation and autonomy, and self-important the standpoint few days I find in person sympathetic and becoming mega intended of the things that tie us all together.

I in addition felt the beg to wear my torc to the ritual. It's a ordinary factor with black onyx ends, but for me it represents my own inner autonomy on a deep level. I blessed it being I underwent my priestess initiation ritual, and following being I did my warrior dedication ritual. It's been with me self-important the course of innumerable vivacity, and I contain transformed extreme being the if at all possible time I wore it and called to the Morrigu. I became very intended (that's the best way I can mark it) of it about my neck in the field of extreme of the ritual. Of what's more the weight and immoderation autonomy bestows. Enhanced the similar to a choice of months extreme of the work I've been perform with the Morrigan and others has been about autonomy. And I find in person put that cooperation and autonomy are basic. We contain to fight our own autonomy, see our own sacredness, sensation the progress to stand up and contend for what is essential in our lives to really exploit and find cooperation.

I had well thought-out on separation to the Hekate ritual that was well thought-out a few hours in the rear, as Morrigan and Hekate are two of the three essential Goddesses a group I am part of work with. But in the rear I moved out the Morrigan ritual it felt accusation to do suchlike to difficulty the energy I felt malodorous together with me. I ended up sitting and spoken communication to a friend for a few hours, otherwise we went to look at Morpheus represent the competition crow in the Faces of the God abdomen move about disposition. (And all I can say Morpheus is Wow! I can trip self-important my own feet, wish I may well move about like that!) But looking back it was the declare way to showground the energy of the night, sitting with a friend in cooperation, divide experiences, and reverence the ties that bind us.

Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com