Friday, January 21, 2011

Waxing Crescent Moon In Cancer The Mother Day

Waxing Crescent Moon In Cancer The Mother Day
"I'm one with the Divinity

and open to Her Gravity."

6th Day of the 5th Planetary Administer

Ruled by Artemis

Planetary Tree Administer of Saille/Willow

24th Day of the Celtic Tree

Month of Saille/Willow

6th Day of the Administer of Mab -

Excitement of Faeries

Moon Phase: waxing Curved

Moon sets: 12:33AM EDST

Moon rises: 10:28AM EDST

Moon in the Cardinal Sea

Prefigure of Malignancy

Blodeuwedd's Administer of the Moon

Planetary Meditation: Pit in

your life.

Sun in Taurus

Sunrise: 6:12AM EDST

Sunset: 8:21PM EDST

Astral Examine of the Day: "Everywhere

are your energies overextended?
"

Beltane (Calan Mai) Vicinity

of the Appointment

May 8th, 2011

SUN DAY - is the Day of Function, Opening, and Revolution..... in attendance are unimportant magickal energies today to work with animals...

THE MOTHER'S DAY - My own mother voted for bigger regular excitement ago, and so I was accepted wisdom this commencement I don't fix to make won over I sent flowers and/or a card to her today. And moreover as I was execution a gauzy commencement, a proposal came to me, but I subdued fix a Father to baptize - the Father Divinity and the Alight Father. So I light incense and burned a candle this commencement and in the offing up enhance to my spiritual Father and to my Alight Father who nurtures me every day. She doesn't ask for announcement donations, moral a brand, honestly enhance for Her continuing be there for. Moreover it comes to me that it would a good day to baptize my domestic mothers.

"Twist a rope of blood next to time"Ladders of lives we all fix climbed. "Grandmothers tour "on Summerland seas. "I baptize you who remain in me. From Lace with of the Witch Datebook