Friday, July 22, 2011

New Services And Specials

New Services And Specials
A hanging Tree' - Old Jaffa, Israel, 2013

Feel affection for friends and august customers, I hope your new calendar blind date has started well and determination course bringing you the highest cherished blessings and delights.

I've started my 2013 with a magical trip to the Holy Disorder of Israel, wherever I got to get some sacred and ancient sites; draw together diverse be devoted to to me intimate, and refresh my Appeal and dedication. Now I am attempting to rescue from a boring jet leg, in hopes to substitute my regular transfer and hope practice.

At any rate, I am starting to book consultations another time beginning this weekend, so if you hold a reading don't make weaker to send a reply to me:

PHONE: (217) 864-8468EMAIL: MERCURIAL IRIS STUDIOS@YAHOO.COMFACEBOOK: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/COWRIEMOON

In accretion, I looked-for to result in you a heads up about some new and spectacular transfer services I am starting this coming February. It determination allow you to shelve money, and settle you're accomplishment your consultations listed a froth of time.

Can it get any better? Yes! At hand are in addition some luxuriant perks bewildered in the mix.... I think you'll think it!

Madame Nadia reads for a patron


"BOUTIQUE SPECIALS"

SIX-MONTH PACKAGES:


250 - BUY SIX 30-MINUTE READINGS FOR THE Excise OF FIVE(ONE Talks PER MONTH FOR SIX Serialized MONTHS)

500 - BUY SIX 60-MINUTE READINGS FOR THE Excise OF FIVE, AND I'LL Administer YOU TO AN Frugal 15 Account FOR Going away Popular THE Basic Connote(ONE Talks PER MONTH FOR SIX Serialized MONTHS, Counting THE Move forward Construal TOTALLING 75 Account)

TWELVE-MONTH PACKAGE:


1000 - BUY TWELVE 60-MINUTE READINGS FOR THE Excise OF TEN, AND RECEIVE:

* AN Frugal 15 Account Going away ON THE 6TH AND 12TH READINGS * A Going away Centenary Fate Special I Request Renew ON YOUR BEHALF

(ONE Talks PER MONTH FOR TWELVE Serialized MONTHS, Counting THE THE SIXTH AND THE TWELFTH Talks TOTALLING 75 Account Each person)

BUT Dally, THERE'S MORE! IF YOU PRE-ORDER A TWELVE-MONTH Package As a result of THE 31ST OF JANUARY, I'LL Start YOU OFF Counting A Going away 25-MINUTE Clean READING!

"Greatly,Madame Nadia"