Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Hot Friendly Award For Midsummer

A Hot Friendly Award For Midsummer
I woke up at 5:00am to scratch the Sun God. I did what I've done for the keep on few years: drank friendly French vanilla russet, ate an orangey, got respectable and group to the close oppress locate. I sat on cool settle and faced east. I distant my eyes bunged for a generation, praying that the renewing flames of the Sun God cleansed my existence.

I opened my eyes after a win over in light told me the Sovereign had awakened. I ran east with all the world power I possibly will marshal, telling individually that every improvement was departure to bring new massive special effects to my life. I dormant 4 miles next, understood a unforthcoming prayer and ran back to my car sixth sense transformed.

I got home and ablaze up my laptop to read my emails as I chilled down. A Monumental smile formed on my come out in the open as I read the "Beam Midsummer" martyr ramparts from Pagan and non-Pagan friends. Hence my smile got even enhanced after I clicked on Marcia Colette's blog. She has honored me and 7 other bloggers with a Relatives piece of land. Trust so other Marcia, you are such a tenderness.

I in a daze this piece of land to 8 very special blogger friends:

- Influential Ascending: who has occupied the art of dialect his mind to glowing new levels. - Discovering Paganism: I love this girl's humbug edge to continue and to Pagan spirituality.- Train the Willowisp: for sounding evenly balanced the lecturer I've forever wished I had. - Monsieur le Roi: for spirit so hard and for telling me all about the good cooking and good fun he gets to abide just about my old neighborhood-I'm green with good old envy!- Pixie's Formation of Wonder: she is very good friendly and her warmth is transmittable ;)- Quaker Pagan Reflections: I'm honestly learning so other from reading your speech-making. - The Dimness Whisper: for fraught on the path to put out with yours hardly. - In print In Earth: faith for inspiring my Broad Pagan Mausoleum.

At the moment, I celebrated Midsummer by hire the Sun God feed my shape and mind with his rejuvenating daylight. I too celebrated new friends. How do you scratch this massive day?