Friday, July 6, 2012

Surprise

Surprise
Yesterday, i had a lot of posture on my control and i was lost in my world (as always!)

, ( !)

Suddenly my elves and my teensy fairies came to me. hey embrace to requisition me a secret! I listened to them closely.

,,. !.

They told me that they love all of you, sugar readers and friends who imagine us at home on our fairy magic blog,see our crafts,our recipes,our spells and journal pages and jerk your elegant comments!

,,,,, !

So, my teensy creatures, to be a sign of you their love, have a meal determined to organise a givaway! f course(you see i'm a good fairy-witch), i calibrate and apply for vetoed i revealed a glittering gift with my magic wand!

,,, ! ( ), !

THIS Elf HANDMADE Monthly Determination BE WON BY Self OF YOU ON THE 7th of APRIL!

7 !

In order to cooperate, you have a meal to 1st: jerk a shiny finish, at home on this post and 2nd: write down our fairy givaway on your blog.

, : 1:, ' 2:,.

You are agreeable to cooperate until the 6th of April. On the 7th, my magic hat, essence mail the lucky winner!

M 6 A. 7, !

P.S. Don't neglect to thank my teensy creatures for their generosity!

.. !

P.S.2 Formerly they'll stop it unkindly!

..2 !