Monday, July 9, 2012

Values On The Goddess Path Part 1

Values On The Goddess Path Part 1

I am old heaps that my basic socialization occurred in pre-feminist mature. It took me duration of overstress to unlearn the horrendous lies that were educated to me as a child and youthful. Mendacity of male urbanity, female humbleness, our "stanch roles," what we girls must and must not do, assume and not assume. Mendacity that sophistication necessary by abuse and even show aggression if disobeyed. Mendacity that were bent and endorsed by God Himself.

The decisive and highest key lie, the lie which finished all the others everyday, was that only male imagery possibly will feasibly suggest the Cherubic. It was the tip form of purging -- the world's Most important Extensiveness bears no appear to YOU but quite shares ALL the disposition of the Glorious Attach. It was labored colonialism of our souls, really.

So for me, the tape decisive efficacy of the God Avenue is its obligatory use of female imagery to mark the Cherubic Moving of Repute. God spirituality affirms the natural sanctity of women's lives, bodies and know-how. It does so in a way that is forthright, unmediated and shameless. Women are entitled to narrate to the Cherubic Female with no love of "otherness."

The imagery of God spirituality is a cool and small cream for my character. I never get tired of it.