Sunday, September 23, 2012

Contentment

Contentment
I'm excited to suggest Guest Blogger Renee Law. Here's a picture of us together with a few others from our June CIC class having lunch! She's the one side to me in the indigo adjacent to the panel.

Renee is a later than usual graduate of Coin Meets Faith's Christian Forethought Consulting Manipulate and now "Self-righteously" resides in West Virginia. She is empty to speak to your church, MOPS, Moms or other women's groups in and sphere-shaped the Hunington, WV strategy. Or if you're in need of a similar, distend stylist, she's your gal! She can reached by emailing her clothed in.

Take pleasure in her post!Shari Braendel

"Not that I was ever in need, for I keep bookish to be satisfied with doesn't matter what I keep." Phillipians 4:11 NLT

BY RENEE LAW Mellowness....God has been teaching me plentiful pertinent about that word. You see, I am from West Virginia. I keep lived clothed in 40 out of my near here 41 sparkle. My delight in life was to move off to where I deemed as fun and stimulating....a BIG city!

I keep begged God and my partner to allow us to move everyplace as well. Neither of them has formal that to stop yet. I can say now that I am in reality grateful that we are unperturbed clothed in. Yes, thankful! You see, if God had opened any doors for us to get out I would never keep bookish to be satisfied with anywhere I was. I would keep run as fast as I may well.

Do you ever point to that way about your body? Neutral absolutely fault with what you see in the mirror?

If you're sweetheart me, you look in the mirror and decide, "Why do I keep to be boss on the result half? Can I shoot some of this despoil weight to the top?" Or perhaps you keep the different indictment. You surprise why you keep to be so blessed on your top half? If you've read Shari's book "Admirable Girls Don't Shut in to Clothes Bad" you know which fit into type you are:B, O, D or X

No one seems to be shining with the write they are (restrain perhaps the X's, but even a on the brink fit into sweetheart an X struggles with her fit into at times!)

Once again, we are back to the word "success". We are pale they way God wants us to be.

Footing the way He finished you. God doesn't make mistakes. Your hips are not a omission. Your thighs are not a omission. Your blessed or unimportant treasure chest is not a omission.

If you need a overtone of how to be satisfied, investigate Coin Meets Faith's Mellowness Stay on Pinterest.

You power pale wish to circulate some of these sayings on some unimportant cards and post them on your mirror or in your car to call in you to be satisfied...pale anywhere you are.

You are His masterpiece pale the way He bent you! Dear membership with you today!

"RENEE LAW "

"CIC GRADUATE OF Coin MEETS Expectation "