Friday, September 28, 2012

Mailbag Monday Fortune Hunter

Mailbag Monday Fortune Hunter
"On your doorstep Carolina Dean, "

" I shoulder some dried out semen of a multi-millionaire who happens to own clear car dealerships and momentous real area holdings in Texas. How would I use his dried out semen in magic to safe me financially? I don't yearn for to do love magic on him what I'm not amenable in a sexual or loving network with him. "

"Signed, "

"Self-Made Manon"

Hi Manon,

Detection for your doubt. This may be a bit covering the [magic] box but nearly is my suggestion. Cause to move a bit doll of this man and bring his respectable concerns. In addition make a doll of yourself as well. You mood next stuff them with money chart herbs (cinnamon, irish moss, chamomile, etc...) and anoint them with money chart oil.

Ritually "bond" the dolls and bind them together. I am not saying bond them in the loving matter but fair and square in the "topic" or "concern matter". You know how Circumstances families recycled to bond one out of the ordinary to concentrate their power?

You may even dress the two dolls up correspondence monarchs with a bit wreath on each of their heads (for gain) and bring King Solomon Bottom in his doll and Jezebel Bottom in yours (individuals long for she was a Queen too). As you bind the dolls together you may say something like:

"Next to God's blessings, all the good luck and money chart power that (N) has is now mine! As wad smiles on him, so now does it smirk on me; as money flows to him, so now does it wrinkle to me. As all his activities prospers, so now mood all my works be crowned with gain. In Jesus name, amen."

Then cover the dolls up in a polite cloth and bury them old hat someplace chest.

Blessings,



Credit: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com