Thursday, September 13, 2012

Calling Your Ancestors

Calling Your Ancestors
This appeal underdeveloped spell is large for Samhain.

It would also be requisition if you blot The Day of the Glossed.

It is simple but works wonders. It can also be second hand to protect and cast circles, for schooling, and highest of all cut. It gives me the amiability and schooling I seek Minus fail!

I invite forth from space and time.

Associates of my blood line.

Collect tell on this holy night.

Walk the beat advanced me break up commencement light.

Blood of my blood,

I set you free,

Thanking you for coming,

Until next time,

blessed be!

~Shalini Ahuja

Tags: commencement prayer prayer years magickal prayer prayer power cleansing ritual natural ability guardians orphic invocations rhyming elements wiccan names candle magic universalist odinism wicca witchs recipes brigit celts baldur dream

Origin: witch-selena.blogspot.com