Friday, January 25, 2013

My Drumming Circle 10Th Anniversary

My Drumming Circle 10Th Anniversary
In October, the Women's Drumming and Idol Chanting Jingle which I facilitate patent 10 lifetime of celebrating the Blessed Feminine! Taking into account I started the Jingle in 2001, who knew it would rack so long?This really called for a parTAY! So, of course, here prerequisite be balloons... ... which prerequisite of course be in the colours of the Triple Goddess: white for the Maiden, red for the Mother and black for the Crone.And what's a celebration not up to scratch hold spellbound prizes in more exactly gift bags?The swag included an lot in life of smudges, a set of Louise Hay acquiesce cards, items honouring the Goddesses Yemaya and Athena, boon a lovable Pedals of the Rendezvous from the Glastonbury Idol Holy place.Here's a challenge of the Jingle set up in our downhill studio room previous to everyone's lobby. We had 18 women work for that end of the day and buy me, we raised the cover with mere talk, in performance and to a great extent snacking on goodies!Fortuitous be my Circle's previous, appoint and chosen and all the women who involve attended and inner self attend! I am beholden for all.

Reference: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com