Sunday, May 5, 2013

Auntie Robyn

Auntie Robyn
I couldn't help but get my hackles up by a insult on my unique post "Hedgewitch FAQs". If you didn't see it, dressed in it is:

In the role of can you experience me about Cornish witchcraft? As all the Cornish I talk to say that it's Wiccan Bollocks?

This site and Junipers site are distracting as they are wiccan passing itself off as not wiccan. Program witches would not sabbatical this site any burden and is the contemplate that Hedgewitches retain such a frozen time success pop idol. I understand that you are new, but you and Juniper are lithe Hedgewitches a bad name and it's very frustrating... newbies teaching.. on every occasion it was real outrageous wiccans teaching beginners it wasn't so bad, but now you've invaded my chaos, and you are not a hedgewitch. Hedgewitches don't sabbatical a rat's ass about sense of right and wrong, that's a neo-wiccan/Christian bother, they don't use pentacles, that's wiccan and only wiccan, pentacles are perchance a sigil and that's it, they retain no meaning in traditional hedgewitch craft.

I can go on, but as I am teaching a discrete with stopped up ears it's a passing... newbies always know amplified. And they dilapidation it for us oldsters. IF you ever happening why organize are no teachers for you, I real let you know.

I'm droll if "Auntie Robyn" even read my post, as she seems to be ranting at me about stuff I didn't say. So I'm goodbye to meet to her dressed in, and dream she reads this, as she does not retain her own blog, and didn't leave any way for me to sound out her.

In the role of can you experience me about Cornish witchcraft? As all the Cornish I talk to say that it's Wiccan Bollocks?

If you stimulate to the good, organize is a sharing out called "Cornish Witchcraft" with a magnitude of associations. I would devise you sound out Jack Daw at his covenspace.com site and experience him his onwards look at is bollocks, while you say so: http://jackdaw.covenspace.com/. I moreover devise you misery The Pickingill Documents by George Pickingill, as well as Ownership of the Horned Piper by Nigel Jackson. As a beyond Wiccan, I can experience you these paths are go comparable. Exhibit are healthy no similarities at all. But if you've never been in a lineaged coven, you would not know that. I would moreover be informed in who in Cornwall you've spoken to?

This site and Junipers site are distracting as they are wiccan passing itself off as not wiccan. Program witches would not sabbatical this site any burden and is the contemplate that Hedgewitches retain such a frozen time success pop idol. I understand that you are new, but you and Juniper are lithe Hedgewitches a bad name and it's very frustrating... newbies teaching.. on every occasion it was real outrageous wiccans teaching beginners it wasn't so bad, but now you've invaded my chaos, and you are not a hedgewitch.

Um, wow. Ably, eminent off, my path is not secretive to Juniper's. All the same we both come into being the last name Hedgewitch, I fantasy we both acknowledge come to paths. Secondly, who are you to traditional who is a "real" Program Witch? I am not Wiccan, what I post dressed in is NOT Wiccan (as I retain been in a coven, and Wiccan tradition are oath-bound). I retain not invaded "your" chaos, as I do not know who you are. I am moreover not "new". I've been walking this path for two decades. If that is "new", well, gee....I'm shocked!

Hedgewitches don't sabbatical a rat's ass about sense of right and wrong, that's a neo-wiccan/Christian bother,

Um, did you read my post? I believed "Generally Hedgewitches are not Wiccan, as Hedgewitchery has no instruction as "An' ye harm none do as ye option." Creeds repeatedly come from assorted folk magic traditions, and several Hedgewitches pocket in the call "A witch who cannot curse cannot heal."

See that? NO Credo AS "An' ye harm none do as ye option". I did not commend sense of right and wrong, tablet that Hedgewitches learn cursing as well as healing. As a Hedgewitch (or Haegtessa) I retain cursed country, and used magic that was NOT "Wiccan" (which you show to fantasy is underneath you for some contemplate). I don't know anywhere you get the intent that I capture by the Wiccan Rede, as I don't, and retain believed that several get older.

THEY DON'T USE PENTACLES, THAT'S WICCAN AND Song WICCAN, PENTACLES ARE Perhaps A SIGIL AND THAT'S IT, THEY Call NO Signification IN Program HEDGEWITCH Craft.

Wherever did I say whatsoever about pentacles? I do sigil work on a regular core, and do know the assorted sigils pentacles are used for. I actually don't even wear any pentacle jewelry....I commonly wear amber, or my Hekate pendant. If I wear a pentacle, it is as a protection symbol and has been complete and charged as such.

I can go on, but as I am teaching a discrete with stopped up ears it's a passing... newbies always know amplified. And they dilapidation it for us oldsters. IF you ever happening why organize are no teachers for you, I real let you know.

You can go on, but I'm not really confident In the role of you are replying to. Strictly, did you Construe my FAQ, or did you real go off half-cocked on assumptions? You texture I'm a newbie, that's fine and dandy. You texture I'm "defilement it" for you "oldsters" (I've never heard of you otherwise, so I don't know whatsoever about your path to "dilapidation it"). Why organize are "no teachers" for me? I'd be false if you were teaching ego, because you markedly can't read a simple FAQ apart from closely comprehending At all in it. I really thought it was effusive noticeable about how Hedgewitchery is NOT Wiccan.......and organize was no commend of pentacles or sense of right and wrong. So I'm not confident what you're on about.

Tang free to insult on this, but I would love some points of citation from you, as well as your own start over of air to back up your "oldster" express in the community.