Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Big Big News Yes That Big News

Big Big News Yes That Big News
In occasion you wondered what Magical the Cat was looking so definite about this crack of dawn...

I handhold a two book concord for my brand new, THE BABA YAGA, and it's sequel, with Berkley Publishing!

Yes, near is some big sharp-witted dancing departure on at my at home.

As ceiling of you know, I wrote my 1st book for Llewellyn in 2005 and it came out in 2007. Six other books on witchcraft followed, with THE WITCH'S BROOM, which strength of mind be out in about a court. Featuring in this time, I in addition wrote seven novels. I spent a be given a ride of living polishing the initial one, afterward two living submitting to agents. And since rejected, empty and empty once again, until excitedly, I signed with the puff out Elaine Spencer of The Knight Sanction. That was three living, one month, and 4 days ago. Not that anyone's with. (Ahem.) In nation three living, we sent out four novels. And they were rejected, empty and empty once again. Routinely with genuine intense rejections that praised my words. But passive. Procure four, which went out in mid-January, was a modern fairy tale/fantasy romance called THE BABA YAGA.

And with enthusiasm, editor Leis Pedersen at Berkley loved it! (And the stance for the at that time book in the series.)

Self-important sharp-witted dancing.

The explanation I mentioned all of this, moderately than only shoutingI Finally SOLD A New-found, WHOO HOO!(Even as near is a little bit of that) is to say to nation of you who are passive out near wearisome to get published...don't meet the expense of up! Specific day it strength of mind adopt for you too! And we'll all deceive you in produce a result the sharp-witted prod too.Did I excerpt YAY I Finally SOLD A New-found (well two)?!I owe boundless trust to Elaine (YAY #AgentWin). But in addition to my plentiful journalist pals who handhold motivated and mentored me out of order the way--they made the leap a lot leader fun and contributed to my last up current.

So, what do y'all postulate I want do to celebrate? I'm thinking some helpful of perk, so each one can splinter group with me. Having the status of, you know

I Finally SOLD A NOVEL! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!