Friday, April 4, 2014

Re Post Time To Give Back

Re Post Time To Give Back
Seeing that I started this blog dead last day I storage been welcomed to the online Pagan community in such a enchanted way. I storage cost in blog parties, allied challenges and storage tried to become a real colleague of this group.

I storage been noticeably refurbish lucky too, swaying nearly prizes from blogs that I run after and cost in. So lucky that I really delight to honor back to the community that has welcomed me so genially.

Untouchable are two of the lace butterfly masks that I storage finished this away from day. What's more of these were worn and expected plenty of compliments. Help out my picture happening to see the wine-colored one on me.

I am gift to the left a outward appearance Pile Butterfly cloak and a take item (both) to 2 lucky winners! Both stunner force be artistic to require the color of cloak they delight from a viewing of 300 colors! Winners force be decide on on Gait 1st and the masks mailed by Gait 30th.

Present-day are the rules:


1) You want run after me publicly and

2) Fence post about the free sample on your blog and interweave back to this post

That is it!

For each one of the once you force get an advance entry:


1) Remark me on vibrate - @autumnwindreno - post happening to let me know you are a shadow

2) about the free sample, interweave to this post in your channel

3) Have a lot to do with me "autumnwindreno" on facebook - plus post happening that you did :)

4) Show a friend run after me publicly - storage them send me a interaction that you sent them my way so I honor you credit!

So that is up to 5 entries!

As you may storage read a few weeks ago, I am attainment vetoed to open my Magickal Etsy shop "Under the Witch's Moon" on Gait 1st and to congratulate that I force be fake aloof giveaways in the chummy future.

I can't begin to give details you how stunning it has been to acquire out of the broom sly and participating in the Pagan community. Thank you for making me common sense akin I am a part of this slight world open web community!

Holy Be!

Autumnwind