Thursday, May 14, 2009

Even God Said No To A Network Marketer

Even God Said No To A Network Marketer
Contain you been praying to God for prospects to in due course say, "Yes!" to you?

Well, allow me to segregate this with you

I found these "verses" in ONE of my obtain promotion notebooks - you do use a machine, right? If you don't, I don't know how you store all the knowledge that is being approved on to you wearing training and meetings. You never know what you're goodbye to challenge it and you Bestow challenge it.

Very, if you've been praying for a "YES," you may be incredulous to know that even God supposed "No!" to obtain marketers.

You desire understand why. Clarify on.

AND GOD Whispered, "NO" TO A Mediate Vendor

I asked God to disappear me a big hope

And God supposed, "NO"

He supposed He would disappear me bravery,

And it was up to me to build it.

I asked God to disappear me knowledge to build this hope

And He supposed, "NO"

He supposed He would disappear me wisdom,

And it was up to me to learn.

I asked God to spell dated my self-satisfaction so I desire learn

And God supposed, "NO"

He supposed it was not for Him to spell dated,

But for me to disappear it up.

I asked God to disappear me cheerfulness

And God supposed, "NO"

He supposed He gives blessings,

Joy is up to me.

I asked God to make my spirit be apparent

And God supposed, "No."

He supposed I requirement be apparent up on my own,

But He desire disappear me a Engage to guide me.

I asked God to help me love my community as remote as He loves me.

And God supposed, "Ah! Up till now, you understand Mediate Marketing!"

If this has exact you an settle you're looking for or has stirred you in any way, please flavor free to segregate using the buttons beneath.

To warm community

-AA-