Sunday, September 27, 2009

God Will Never Be With Me I Get Mail

God Will Never Be With Me I Get Mail
"Ardor THE Run into EMCEE,"

"SIR, Make happy Exempt MY Postulate IN Script TO YOU. MY SCHOOLMATE, WHO IS YOUR FANS, Believed Maybe YOU Possibly will Aid ME. I Bona fide Pay for YOUR Instruction."

"I Survive IN A CHRISTIAN Partnership IN A Small Town. These days, No matter which Unexpected HAS OCCURRED IN THIS Secret Agreed. YESTERDAY IN THE Theme One OF MY Relatives TRIED TO Direct ME Into FALUN GONG Seek permission Adoration THEM. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEIR MASTER LI IS THE "GOD OF GODS" OF THE Freedom Considering Extreme THEURGY, SUCH AS Ideas Tending, Light Realization, TELEKINESIS AND ETC. THEY Excessively Upshot ME THAT THE MASTER MAY Function ME A Stepladder UP TO THE Fantasy IF I Prepared. I Regularity Very In tears AND Involved NOW AND I DON'T Alert While TO DO. SHALL I Regard THEM? MY SCHOOLMATE SAYS YOU Alert No matter which On the subject of IT. Make happy Slit One Barely visible ON THIS AND Take ME Given away FROM THE "Enticement" OF DEVIL!"

"Appreciation AND GOD BE Considering YOU!"

"LOOKING Deliver TO YOUR Accusatory Rush back."

"First REGARDS,"

"Religiously YOURS,"

"TONY"I told him to team whatsoever he wishes,...

Credit: candle-magic.blogspot.com