Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Newest Favorite Card

My Newest Favorite Card
THE HIEROPHANT FROM THE SHADOWSCAPES TAROT I be in possession of never had further finish even to the Hierophant. He is said to be a voice of wisdom, addition lay wisdom than the Older Priestess, but I be in possession of incessantly had a hardly time recitation to him. He is consistently depicted with Christian gear and as a rule appears to me to be the dribble from the divine to me, the collection devout dribble. Beginning this represents everything I be in possession of rejected in my spiritual life, I consistently do not reimbursement him further weight in a reading or I find for my part looking for knowledge of pejorative substance at the same time as he is award. My own painstaking eccentricity, I have.

But Stephanie Pui-Mun Law has created a Hierophant that I believe to listen to and that I can listen to sans verve elusive by the regulate religion themes found on numerous cards. This Hierophant speaks of the wisdom of the earth at the same time as he is of the earth, not a go-between.

About is the artist's description: "The Hierophant's heredity string echoing, intertwined circular secrets and traditions and the ages. He believes in ritual and examine, in pursuing knowledge and deeper meaning and in the rigor of a belief set of connections. He elucidates the spiritual and brings it to the lay aircraft. He is quietness and in possession of himself and he is the instructor who can help undo mysteries."

It is startling what a a choice of image can do for our perceptions.

Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com