Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pantheacon 2014 Schedule

Pantheacon 2014 Schedule
Pantheacon 2014 is approaching fast, and this year offers a promising schedule of enlightening, fun and spiritual events. I am quite excited about several of the workshop presentations on the ticket, and look forward to spending time solely in the company of my magical community.

I am, once again, happy to be included in some of the programming being offered this year. I will be participating in four presentations this year.

* 7:00 on Friday, a Black Woman Speaks
* 9:00 on Saturday, Immanion Press author panel
* 10:30 on Saturday, Sacrifice and Modern Paganism: A Panel Discussion
* 3:30 on Saturday, Pagans and Privilege, moderated by T. Thorn Coyle

The descriptions for these presentations and additional information can be found on the website for pantheacon.

Other than those incredible workshops, I plan to spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends, spending time in the Solar Cross and COG hospitality suites, and networking with others. Spending time within community is one of my favorite things to do and it is one of the many reasons that I LOVE pantheacon.