Sunday, November 20, 2011

Seeing The Signs

Seeing The Signs
A Ideal Textbook Nearly Insight

For the previously few months, I support been thunderous transcribing my diaries. I support the years 1978 to 1989 completely typed and saved electronically, and I am pronto working on 1990. I in the same way support 1996 and 1999 done, as well as parts of 1993. I contend to undo the names and some of the suitable in a state and make it inwards a innovative, even if perpetuation it in a make note of form.

The years 1987 and 1988 were the start of a spiritual pester. Guise of a assiduous nature, I searched with libraries and book stores to find all the books I could on women's spirituality, astrology, the tarot, numerology, goddess religion and feminist thealogy. I recorded my findings in my make note of, depressed with pages of explanation, drawings, tarot readings and reviews. These sections of the make note of would become the chief of my Textbook of Gloom.

In 1989, at the Buffalo and Erie Territory Mess Store, I came upon a book called" THE FORTUNE-TELLER'S WORKBOOK, BY SASHA FENTON". I wasn't so interested in fortune-telling as I was in spirituality but I borrowed the book in the role of it had chapters on numerology and the tarot, of which I had a internal and constant aptness. I was in the same way interested in the stage on how to tell fortune using playing cards - how did one image out what the card was about short a picture to tell you, as with tarot cards? I wrote that I wasn't interested in divination the next - "well, not other people's futures - I wouldn't observe a glance inwards my own. I'm really inwards these methods as romantic aids - the terms of poetry - the terms of symbolism - I craving to become clued-up in the arts of magic - earth magic - faery-faith - witch-craft." Twenty-five years complex, I am not so consequential how clued-up I support become, but it has been a marvelous pester.

I in the last part bought The Fortune-Teller's Workbook from Amazon.com. It was at the outset published in 1988 and it is even if in impression. It came the other day - used but in good sculpt. My record was published by Aquarian Knead. It's a enchanted book. It covers nineteen forms of insight - ones that all and sundry has heard of, such as Numerology, The I-Ching, Tarot Cards, Palmistry, and Tea Trees - as well as lid ones such as The Mystic of Napoleon and Bloom Revise. I request yes be referring to this book in next columns having the status of I speech about unique divining systems.

Sasha Fenton is a luxurious dramatist. She has written eleven books about fortune communicative engrossed, and host arrogant on the area of expertise of the Tarot, Astrology, Palmistry, Chinese Astrology, Merchant, and even potion. Her website is participating in http://www.sashafenton.com/ & stage are acquaintances to her blogs and how to contact her.

I support some health issues - tomorrow I support blood work in the commencement and then a Gastroscopy in the afternoon - so tonight I am going to perform a miserable ritual and try to see what my health next might be. Have to I use the Mystic of Napoleon? Or chuck the I-Ching? Conceivably I request try a simple deck of cards. Sasha Fenton's The Fortune-Teller's Workbook is a within reach and good at your job way of examination on the next. Conceivably your library has a record - if not, Amazon.com and other book-sellers has it all new and used.