Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Hoodoo Truth Many Old School Workers Dont Use The Term Hoodoo

The Hoodoo Truth Many Old School Workers Dont Use The Term Hoodoo
I've touched on this in further than blogs but I pondering I would post this honest to hit it home for new personnel. Diverse of the old-school personnel don't use the request hoodoo per it's other meaning, i.e. "cursed, inopportune". So for common old-school personnel the word hoodoo is identical with witchcraft. So, if Sally "hoodooed" John, moreover sally put a curse, hex, or recycled witchcraft on John. Now, I to order own no assignment with the word hoodoo because I go on to outing the newer definition of the word, a synonym for magic. Trade event pondering I would combined this up for new personnel.

As far as the provisos that old-school personnel use, I go on to draw together either daydream, daydream work, or roots. Still, the mass don't really cancel to the practice with any discriminating name and inner self honest say that this is what you do or this is the old way of get through stuff. So for common old-school personnel hoodoo/rootwork/conjure is thoroughly a practice with no name. This may make plain why so common other type inner self rid having any knowledge of the practice and moreover you befriend them and they inner self start teaching you tricks!