Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tarot My Week In Photos

Tarot My Week In Photos Image
This week has been manic so I have not had a lot of time for much but being at my School Experience looking after my class of year 1 and 2's, finishing off the recording of my massive project (see below) and trying to finish my university assignments.

In more exciting news I started my new Tarot Course at the Sacred Grove Spiritual Centre this week and it is a really great group and I am looking forward to working with them all and exploring the Tarot together.

Enjoyed the best coffee in Perth at the Grove


I heard that Bird is the word...again

So do I!

In the recording studio laying down the vocal meditation tracks for the Wicca CD series that I am working on with New Mind Records. So excited and terrified at the same time. I am back in on the weekend doing the chanting, drumming and singing with a group of girls that I love. Will be interesting to see how it all comes together.

My sister who is the Manager of Prada somewhere in Australia gifted me some lovelies and she even served Rihanna this week while she was in Oz for her tour.

This little guy is the mascot for the recording studio


Steam-punk Owl

My friend Sam had her baby boy, Hiram on Thursday. He was nearly twice the size of her other three children at 8 pounds 11. I got to look after her twin boys on Friday while she was in hospital can't wait to do the new born photographs of the little guy. So beautiful and so happy for her and her hubby.

This is how my kittie Steve likes to help me when I am trying to finish my assignments for University. Really he is trying to help.....

You might also like:

Anonymous - So My Kid Is A Witch
Lokamanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak - The Arctic Home In The Vedas