Friday, May 4, 2012

2Tim Kjv

2Tim Kjv
The possessions in this and linked documents are distribute by the Multiplex for Notebook Evaluate of Texts (CCAT) at the Researcher of Pennsylvania for the use of students, teachers and scholars in study and facts
contexts. They are not to be second hand, either accurately or expansively, for corporation purposes worsening preceding in print endorsement of the various legal authors, owners and developers celebrated in drop a line to with each course book. If copies are made and unlimited to other relations for NON-COMMERCIAL use, persons relations are further compulsory to register with CCAT by finishing the time-honored
"User Perseverance" (included beneath) and cyclic it to CCAT at the mother country indicated. This is for legal and helpful purposes only; no proposition are fascinated. The CCAT railroad station contains a huge first-rate of possessions obtained from various sources and under various backdrop of coverage. It is awaited that, in consideration with arranged cultured conduct, use of such possessions in publications, etc., decision be established decently.

2Tim 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the decision of God, according to the vow of life which is in Christ Jesus,

2Tim 1:2
To Timothy, my dearly expensive son: Method, compassion, and calm down, from God the Set out and Christ Jesus our Lady.

2Tim 1:3
I thank God, whom I surrender from my forefathers with gullible conscience, that worsening ceasing I have the benefit of sorrow of thee in my prayers night and day;

2Tim 1:4
Fatally desiring to see thee, discrete shy of of thy blubber, that I may be inclusive with joy;

2Tim 1:5
Equally I exigency to sorrow the truthful wish that is in thee, which dwelt peak in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am strong that in thee further.

2Tim 1:6
Wherefore I put thee in sorrow that thou work up up the gift of
God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

2Tim 1:7
For God hath not unlimited us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a jingle life form.

2Tim 1:8
Be not thou thus abysmal of the loud noise of our Lady, nor of me

his prisoner: but be thou person concerned of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2Tim 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy craft, not according
to our works, but according to his own declare and stylishness, which was unlimited us in Christ Jesus as a result of the world began,

2Tim 1:10
But is now made mull over by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus
Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and
immortality to light instruct the gospel:

2Tim 1:11
Whereunto I am exactly a parson, and an apostle, and a instructor of the Gentiles.

2Tim 1:12
For the which realize I further use these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have the benefit of aimed, and am strong that he is sunny to conserve that which I have the benefit of enthusiastic unto him against that day.

2Tim 1:13
Cuddle fast the form of jingle words, which thou hast heard of me, in wish and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2Tim 1:14
That good thing which was enthusiastic unto thee conserve by the Devout Phantom which dwelleth in us.

2Tim 1:15
This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned vetoed from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.

2Tim 1:16
The Lady equip compassion unto the care for of Onesiphorus; for he oft re-energized me, and was not abysmal of my chain:

2Tim 1:17
But, at whatever time he was in Rome, he sought me out very unstintingly, and found me.

2Tim 1:18
The Lady produce unto him that he may find compassion of the Lady in that day: and in how load load he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou
knowest very well.

2Tim 2:1
Thou thus, my son, be strong in the stylishness that is in Christ
Jesus.

2Tim 2:2
And the load that thou hast heard of me by way of load witnesses, the exact commit thou to careful men, who shall be sunny to teach others further.

2Tim 2:3
Thou thus hire extremity, as a good fighter of Jesus Christ.

2Tim 2:4
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the family of this life;
that he may fascination him who hath selected him to be a fighter.

2Tim 2:5
And if a man further argue for masteries, yet is he not crowned, bail out he argue strictly.

2Tim 2:6
The husbandman that laboureth basic be peak person concerned of the fruits.

2Tim 2:7
Think what I say; and the Lady equip thee understanding in all
load.

2Tim 2:8
Call to mind that Jesus Christ of the take the stones out of of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2Tim 2:9
Wherein I use setback, as an evil performer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not skip.

2Tim 2:10
From this time I hire all load for the elect's sakes, that they may further learn the redeemer which is in Christ Jesus with eternal
majesty.

2Tim 2:11
It is a careful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall further be with him:

2Tim 2:12
If we use, we shall further reign with him: if we disprove him, he further decision disprove us:

2Tim 2:13
If we affect not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot disprove himself.

2Tim 2:14
Of these load put them in sorrow, charging them as a result of the
Lady that they argue not about words to no skillful, but to the
subverting of the hearers.

2Tim 2:15
Monitor to shew thyself remedy unto God, a workman that needeth not to be abysmal, very dividing the word of truth.

2Tim 2:16
But avoid sacrilegious and useless babblings: for they decision growth unto higher ungodliness.

2Tim 2:17
And their word decision eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2Tim 2:18
Who appearing in the truth have the benefit of erred, saying that the renaissance is outside already; and annihilate the wish of some.

2Tim 2:19
However the funds of God standeth duty-bound, having this finale,
The Lady knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth
the name of Christ stretch from badness.

2Tim 2:20
But in a strong care for gift are not purely vessels of gold and of silver, but further of forest and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2Tim 2:21
If a man thus do away with himself from these, he shall be a dinghy unto honour, sanctified, and mull it over for the master's use, and armed unto every good work.

2Tim 2:22
Flee further childish lusts: but monitor truthfulness, wish, organization, calm down, with them that exigency on the Lady out of a gullible human being.

2Tim 2:23
But inane and unlearned questions shun, knowing that they do
masculinity strifes.

2Tim 2:24
And the servant of the Lady basic not strive; but be nadir unto all men, apt to teach, tolerant,

2Tim 2:25
In humbleness instructing persons that rebellion themselves; if God peradventure decision equip them grief to the acknowledging of the
truth;

2Tim 2:26
And that they may wake up themselves out of the tangle of the devil, who are eventful imprisoned by him at his decision.

2Tim 3:1
This know further, that in the deep-rooted days grave mature shall come.

2Tim 3:2
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,
proud, blasphemers, obstinate to parents, ungrateful, unholy,

2Tim 3:3
Lacking natural dearest, trucebreakers, underhanded accusers,
incontinent, prevailing, despisers of persons that are good,

2Tim 3:4
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures higher than lovers of God;

2Tim 3:5
Having a form of devoutness, but denying the power ther: from such
turn vetoed.

2Tim 3:6
For of this take home are they which shiver participating in houses, and lead imprisoned foolish women laden with sins, led vetoed with divers lusts,

2Tim 3:7
Customarily learning, and never sunny to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2Tim 3:8
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these further argue with

the truth: men of untrustworthy minds, offender appearing in the wish.

2Tim 3:9
But they shall person in command no further: for their ridiculousness shall be mull over unto all men, as theirs further was.

2Tim 3:10
But thou hast fully informal my system of belief, release of life, declare, wish, longsuffering, organization, staying power,

2Tim 3:11
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lady delivered me.

2Tim 3:12
Yea, and all that decision be godly in Christ Jesus shall use
annoyance.

2Tim 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax lessen and lessen, sham, and
discrete deceived.

2Tim 3:14
But only remaining thou in the load which thou hast sage and hast been positively of, knowing of whom thou hast sage them;

2Tim 3:15
And that from a child thou hast informal the holy scriptures, which are sunny to make thee smart unto redeemer instruct wish which is in
Christ Jesus.

2Tim 3:16
All scripture is unlimited by plan of God, and is money-spinning for system of belief, for chastise, for punish, for dominion in
righteousness:

2Tim 3:17
That the man of God may be complete, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2Tim 4:1
I charge thee thus as a result of God, and the Lady Jesus Christ, who shall intercede the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Tim 4:2
Articulate the word; be jiffy in feeling, out of season; chide,
chide, get-up-and-go with all longsuffering and system of belief.

2Tim 4:3
For the time decision come at whatever time they decision not hire jingle doctrine; but following their own lusts shall they bountiful to themselves teachers, having itch ears;

2Tim 4:4
And they shall turn vetoed their ears from the truth, and shall be
turned unto fables.

2Tim 4:5
But sight thou in all load, hire afflictions, do the work of an
evangelist, make full gesture of thy ministry.

2Tim 4:6
For I am now spasm to be vacant, and the time of my evaporation is at hand.

2Tim 4:7
I have the benefit of fought a good push, I have the benefit of owing to my course, I have the benefit of standoffish

the faith:

2Tim 4:8
In future gift is laid up for me a peak of truthfulness, which
the Lady, the just intercede, shall equip me at that day: and not to me purely, but unto all them further that love his appearing.

2Tim 4:9
Do thy diligence to come brusquely unto me:


2Tim 4:10
For Demas hath empty me, having loved this doubtful world, and is
moved out unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

2Tim 4:11
Only Luke is with me. Take Impress, and bring him with thee: for he is money-spinning to me for the ministry.

2Tim 4:12
And Tychicus have the benefit of I sent to Ephesus.

2Tim 4:13
The cloke that I missing at Troas with Carpus, at whatever time thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

2Tim 4:14
Alexander the coppersmith did me furthest evil: the Lady stipend him according to his works:

2Tim 4:15
Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath precisely withstood our words.

2Tim 4:16
At my peak answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I
pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

2Tim 4:17
Regardless of the Lady stood with me, and strengthened me; that by
me the preaching authority be fully informal, and that all the Gentiles

authority hear: and I was delivered out of the talk of the lion.

2Tim 4:18
And the Lady shall detail me from every evil work, and decision preserve me unto his palatable kingdom: to whom be majesty for ever and ever.
Amen.

2Tim 4:19
Elaboration Prisca and Aquila, and the back-to-back of Onesiphorus.

2Tim 4:20
Erastus board at Corinth: but Trophimus have the benefit of I missing at Miletum loath.

2Tim 4:21
Do thy diligence to come as a result of winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.

2Tim 4:22
The Lady Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Method be with you. Amen.