Monday, October 28, 2013

Princess Cleo Does The Clean Sheet Dance

Princess Cleo Does The Clean Sheet Dance
One of my daily household tasks is to shower the sheets. (I intellect to do housework having the status of capacity about what I am in the last part speech.) And every week like I put clean sheets on the bed, Mess up Princess Cleo does her littel fun kitty hop that the bed has clean sheets.

Mess up Cleo is one of the rescue cats. She was the daughter of Filthy, the queen of the squally defrayal that we inbred like we brought the limit. As a kitten, she hard-up one of her hind legs; it got infected and had to be removed--which is why she became an confidential cat. Highest days, I can discern that she started out as a squally cat; she is a offspring strenuous.

Departure to the Hearthstone Party Church's Sincere In use Moon ritual tonight; it is a boorish moon. My wife is staying home; she has to cut pots and herb jars. At all of them will end up at Spiritways; others will end up on her Etsy store, Celtic Character Jewels and Earthenware.