Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wiggle Your Big Toe

Wiggle Your Big Toe
"As I lay in the back of Buck's pickup van, tiring to incentive my limbs out of entropy, I may possibly see the faces of the cunts who did this to me, and the dick apt...."

The Bride, Wipe out Deduction Volumn 1

So, collect that spell I cast a few weeks back to attract a follower. Positive, it worked and it didn't. Central Assault Casting Regulate # 1: Be Specific; which works hand in hand with Central Assault Casting Regulate # 2: Be Thoughtful Like You Witch For.

As Samantha would say....magic got you modish this grandeur and magic's gonna get you out of it!

You considering how I went from wiggling my toes, to twitching my origin all in the identical blog.....

In any case, to get rid of this guy I "flipped" a red candle to reverse his desire. As it burned I created a spur-of-the-moment poppet from a rag he hand-me-down to scrub himself up with as our goings-on. I know ewwwwww but sometimes as witches we hem in to work with possessions considering this and fortunately I had the insight to make computerized he was the just one to use that rag and to not hole it far ahead.

Like I was overall creating the poppet, I named it as him; anointed it with a few drops of roughness alcohol (not for any magickal oration, but moral to make computerized it burned) and burned it in the roast of the inverted red candle, chanting:

"Your view of sex I find modestly sick, "

"with this spell you shall NOT expand,"

"banished be this selfish prick!"

I absent the skeleton in my cauldron until the candle burned down bluntly and then without difficulty feverish the ashen residue down the toilet !

Carolina Dean



Credit: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com