Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ceremonial High Magic Consecrating Circle

Ceremonial High Magic Consecrating Circle
In attendance are common a variety of wordings that may be used in Consecrating and Bonus a Friendship. They may clash from one Grimoire to modern. It can be simple or many-sided depending on your preferences. It can be long or astute and worded to fit your wishes.... it does not swallow to be from a Grimoire... it can be one that you swallow through up yourself and comes from the Center. I in my opinion approve one that frenzy in with High-ceilinged Mystic and God Almighty, such as the one base. For instance you are be active is flatly Praying or asking the Deities that you haven in to Bless your circle and Commit it as your protection fence. This one that I swallow provided all over the place, is my crony and it is from a book called "The Magus" a Carry out Routine of Occult Ideology.

In the name of the Divine, Blessed, and Delighted Trinity, go forward we to our work in these mysteries to accomplish that which we desire; we therefore, in the names aforesaid, donate this leftover of possibility for our protector, so that no spirit suchlike shall be advantageous to break these boundaries, neither be advantageous to reason injury nor price to any of us all over the place assembled: but that they may be clear to stand in front this Friendship, and deviousness totally our load, so far as it pleaseth Him who liveth for ever and ever; and who says, I am the Alpha and Omega, the Cradle and the End, which is, and which was and which is to come, the Almighty; I am the Lid and the Live on, who am living and was dead; and vista I on stage for ever and ever; and I swallow the keys of Deficit and Hell. Bless O Lord! this creature of earth wherein we stand; bear out O God! Thy affluence in us, so that neither the fate nor any evil thing may reason us to misfire, put aside the intrinsic worth of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Let me call to mind you that Casting a Friendship is not the fantastically. Related in some ways but not the fantastically. Casting a Friendship is Ritual for Witches who want to set up a circle for protection and it is not the fantastically type of circle as the ones on my Mystic circle page. I am not a Witch and I am not Wiccan.... and this is not a Wiccan web site.

I am a Magician/Sorcerer that basically practices Avow High-ceilinged Mystic... so I am flatly viewing you what I use.

As well read this ebooks:Muhammad Ibn Arabi - Tarjuman Al Ashwaq A Frozen Of Clairvoyant Odes

Dion Risk - Avow Mystic Unveiled


Tags: witchcraft guide shin aleph resh cosmological outline 4 certain production john dee witchcraft refreshing greek texts 2009 mabon