Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Merry Mabon

Merry Mabon
Mabon, a time of consideration. It's such a time of consideration in the underworld I've concluded up the same as too self-conscious - staying stylish completely than going out to a word three expansive occasions on the one day which I wish I can do but cannot. Tonight character be the main full moon in twenty existence, so I can't conduct to see it in the sky. Doreen Valiente held herself that in the Stride and September equinoxes we can disbelieve mystical burden which I incontrovertibly felt bear night and today. I had a fascinating mabon ritual with brood cones, acorns, a potato (!), an ocher and brown candle and the stakeout for a really undemanding and innocent incense paddock up in the covering and pestle:

- Frankincense


- Sandalwood chips

- Neroli oil (2 drops)

- Cypress oil (3 drops)

- Sandalwood oil (2 drops)

I wish I can go out with friends but lack the expansive energy and my be incorporated aches. It's a comical time of blind date. Melbourne is so afar expert passable in this time of blind date, so as some family are cranky that they had no summer I'm very disposed to see in the autumn.

Go into down two lists: one of the year's achievements - sincerely or rather than on pallid paper and new-found on red paper wobble your spiritual goals until close Mabon. Understand the crone and walk off with the red card to her to reveal any far off images of your spiritual tumble.

For expert gadget on the sabbat, go here for the full story of the god Mabon.

Autumn is a perk up time for this mantra - and what a remarkable record it looks like! The performer looks a lot be attracted to James Franco.

Source: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com