Friday, April 24, 2009

Fired Over Your Religion

Fired Over Your Religion
Has individuality of you ever been in flames manager your beliefs? I work in a very altruistic turn but I am more or less I was let go from my place agreed such as my new first-class was "nervous" of my heart a witch. My customers loved the fact that am open to their beliefs and traditions and can help them in their life range. My previous first-class and co-workers concern zero of my consultation with the banyon tree and in the same way as asked, I admitted minus falter that I am a witch. My old first-class was in flames and new first-class came in. I take worked with ethnic group from all faiths and never had an legal action until now. Hope most Wiccans, I am very peaceful and never push my beliefs on individuality. I modestly mentioned it in the same way as asked and that lead to alot of questions which I without guides answered. One of my co-workers concern Wiccans worshiped the devil. He was happy to know we do not. Of course in in receipt of in flames, I was not told it was such as of my beliefs, plaza that I was not a good fit with the new way. In Florida they don't buy a converse to let individuality go. Our development is in a sad state. Has this happened to you?