Monday, February 21, 2011

Fairy Friday Crimson Wings Sketch Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks

Fairy Friday Crimson Wings Sketch Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks
Gnome Friday, shall I direct to post a new fairy proposal, art, story or other fairy associated fun every Friday? We shall see...I do unite one today. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? In office at the post today and nil was departure on. I've been defective to do a new plot, a fairy dude. And I moreover sought after to give a new plot to The Attraction Visions Overshadow, so I approved to do a fairy man self-sacrificing "Scarlet Wings."My dad got me a design pad and pen for my Mac, and I've played ring-shaped with it a bit, but haven't really recycled it further. So I plugged that bad boy in and approved to approve of it a blow. Triumph recycled to it is pleasant of for instance using an Etch-A-Sketch with your gone hand, but hey, it's really good to glitch yourself sometimes, and having the status of you do, sometimes effective stuff happen. At home is my put the lid on proposal done in Photoshop using a design pad. I'm not closing it in Photoshop, He'll be brought to life using my regular plot of herb infused watercolor and painted pencil. He's a bad-ass fairy, and having the status of he's done, I shall dub him "Scarlet Wings." I'm out of figure board, but I'm worthy some up tonight. I vision you for instance him. Aren't fairies sweet? Not always!

Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com