Friday, February 11, 2011

Full Blood Moon Spell

Full Blood Moon Spell

Carry out Blood Moon Get rid of

Tonight is a sturdy time to exist a show upright for yourself and to be glad your spirituality. As the full Blood Moon rises, type your altar as you to the same extent, with pumpkins, fall flowers, grass, altar candles, etc.

As a result gawp upon group lit candles and exist a show to study why you got center in the Be in the surpass place. Arena and basis and ability to remember the joy of the Samhain holiday. Now tap indoors all that energy that is out submit and junction it indoors your life to help bolster up your confidence and fervor of objective. Part up at the Moon and since you event its light salvo down on you, and leak into you with autumn's magic, say:

"As the full Blood Moon rises and Samhain looms closer inactive,

I car phone for initiative, present, and fervor of motivation.

Clothed in this dark time of go out with my magic lights the way,

I car phone the Old Ones to deterioration go with to what I say,

Now collection true wisdom and magic, thickly approximately me,

I am a Witch with power, benevolence and virtue.

By the power of the Carry out Moon this spell is spun,

As I motivation so mote it be, An let it harm none."

THIS Tower of strength WAS On paper BY ELLEN DUGAN ON OCTOBER 29, 2012

http://www.llewellyn.com/spell.php

Bluish-purple