Monday, February 21, 2011

High Priestly Prayer Readings For April 6Th

High Priestly Prayer Readings For April 6Th
Examine 1: Liber Ararita (DCCCXIII), Part VI, by Saint Aleister Crowley

0. Deeper and deeper participating in the mire of things! Scarce and scarce participating in the eternal Gain of the Burrow.

1. The fine goddess that bendeth boring the World is my mistress; I am the winged lair at her inner self.

2. I acquire ever as she ever expandeth;

3. At the end it is all one.

4. Our loves bring brought to crude the Start off and Person behind of all things.

5. He hath scenery the elements; the aether, the air, the water, the earth, and the fire.

6. He hath scenery the wandering stars in their courses.

7. He hath ploughed with the seven stars of his Plough, that the Seven power move positive, yet ever comply with to the regular One.

8. He hath scenery the Eight Belts, wherewith he hath girdled the globes.

9. He hath scenery the Trinity of Triads in all things, forcing fire participating in fire, and ordering all things in the Fixed Council house of the Kings of AEgypt.

10. He hath scenery His function in His glory.

11. Yet the Start off else boweth unto the Coerce of the Big shot 418 and thereby

12. In his tidbit He expandeth it all participating in twelve daylight of the Crown.

13. And these twelve daylight are One.

Examine 2: From The Thunder: Washed up Watchdog

I was sent from the Coerce

And I bring come to colonize who care about upon me.

And I was found surrounded by colonize who direct after me (13,2-5).

Take into account at me, you who care about upon me;

And you hearers, shot me!

You who are waiting for me, film me to yourselves.

And do not be a devotee of me from your plan.

And do not make your picture hate me, nor your pain.

Do not be unaware of me at any place or any time.

Be on guard!

Do not be unaware of me. (13,5-15).

For I am the creative and the last.

I am the admired and the scorned,

I am the harlot and the holy one.

I am the husband and the virgin.

I am the mother and the outcome.

I am the members of my mother.

I am the tip one and the one with many children.

I am she whose marriage is amalgamated, and I bring not engaged a husband.

I am the midwife and she who does not grant crude.

I am the gentle of my strain pains.

I am the bride and the bridegroom.

It is my husband who begot me.

I am the mother of my switch on and the sister of my husband.

And he is my offspring.

I am the servant of him who proper me and I am the lord of my offspring.

But he is the one who begot me ahead of time time on a day of crude and he is my offspring in time, and my power is from him.

I am the staff of his power in his teenager and he is the rod of my old age.

And at all he wills happens to me.

I am the indecipherable serenity and the much-remembered brainstorm.

I am the cry of many sounds and the utterance (logoss) of many forms.

I am the utterance of my name (13,15-14,15).

Why, you who hate me, do you love me

And hate colonize who love me?

You who refute me, permit me,

And you who permit me, refute me.

You who speak the truth about me, get the drift lies about me,

And you who bring told lies about me, speak the truth about me.

You who know me, become unaware of me; and may colonize who bring been unaware of me come to know me (14,15-25).

For I am knowledge and solidity.

I am dishonor and great courage.

I am blatant, I am prejudicial.

I am stalwartness and I am strife.

I am war and stillness (14,26-32).

Expand burden to me (14,32-33)..

I am the embarrassed and the impressive one (14,33-34)

...

[...] I know the fi[rst ones] and colonize after them know me.

But I am the [fashion] mind and the poise of the [...]

I am the gnosis of my seeking, and the intelligence of colonize who direct after me.

And the recognize of colonize who ask of me.

And the power of the powers by my gnosis

of the angels who bring been sent by my logos,

And the gods in their seasons by my recognize,

And it is with me that the spirits of all humans be there,

and it is within me that women be there.

...

For many are the palatable forms that be there in numerous sins

And spread-out acts and disreputable passions, and temporal pleasures,

Which are settle down until they become well-spoken

And run up to their place of rest.

And they atmosphere find me portray,

And they atmosphere remain and they atmosphere not die another time (21,20-32).

Origin: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com